1: AVALON

Bolivia
Chiquitano Dry Forest

Third Person POV

In the forest, driving through in a Jeep, was several armed men with one dressed nicely in a suit, while wiping some blood from his fists. This man was known as Mani "The Merchant" Montero, arms dealer and sex trafficker, wanted for many crimes in several countries. And overall...a twisted sadistic piece of shit.

"-Make sure the body is taken care. And that the funeral is a closed casket.-" He orders in Spanish, and his soldier next to him nodded, then finally the Jeep came to a stop and they all got out of the vehicle.

Mani covered himself with an umbrella, as it was raining down hard, annoyed he walked forward in front his buyer, an enforcer of some kind from his view.

"You are The Merchant, yes?" The Enforcer asked in English and Mani smirked, nodding his head.

"Of course. I have your ever so requested guns in the back of my Jeep. And as promised, they are yours..." Mani says and the Enforcer was about to take a step forward but then Mani's soldiers aim their guns at him, earning a glare from the Enforcer.

"But first...the money." Mani says, and the Enforcer scoffs then turns to his men, giving a order in Arabic, and a duffle bag was thrown at him and he caught it, then passed it to Mani who opened it and grinned.

"-Give him the guns.-" Mani orders in Spanish and Soldier 1 walks over to the Jeep and grabs several cases and gives it to the Arabic soldiers, and returns to his spot.

"Pleasure doing business." Mani says then starts returning to his Jeep.

'BLAM!' 'BLAM!'

In a quick succession, two of Mani's men were both shot dead before they could react. Now on edge, Mani's soldiers quickly put him in the Jeep and started heading to where the shots were fired.

The Enforcer and his men followed suit, in a tight formation, surveying the forest.

As they all got closer, they arrived at the shooter's location, seeing only a sniper rifle left in his place.

As they were there, a figure fired two pistols at both Mani's and the Enforcer's men, killing two of each with headshots.

Soldier 1: "-SPREAD OUT! SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES!" He orders and the other soldiers spread into the forest.

Enforcer: "-STAY IN GROUPS! FIND THE SHOOTER!" He shouts in Arabic and his men do so, then the two leaders look at each other then trailed behind their men.

Two of Mani's soldiers were together investigating in East of the forest, turning on the flash on their guns, looking for any signs of movement.

Then they heard rustling in the trees, to which they aim upwards but see nothing. Soldier 2 starts to turn but then a shuriken was thrown in his right eye.

"ARGHHH!" He screamed in pain, frantically firing his AK, Soldier 3 then fired at the trees, unaware of the figure sneaking up behind and slits his throat, using a katana, making Solider 3 fall to the ground.

Then he swiftly dodged fire of the 2nd soldier and thrusted his katana into his chest, then pushes him off, letting the body to the ground.