PART 5: THE DEMON IN THE WOODS.

Genya looked at Muichiro, who was already in a deep sleep.
He patted Muichiro's head as he smiled gently.

He's... adorable.
Genya thought. He didn't even care anymore. He genuinely thought that Muichiro was just too cute and adorable, he didn't even want to deny it anymore.

He carried Muichiro to his bed.

"You can sleep here now, Muichiro!"
Genya whispered softly.

Genya went to his own room, closing Muichiro's door.

Finally, I get to sleep!
Genya thought as he went to sleep as well.

_______________________________________

It was the next morning.

Genya woke up due to the bright sunlight which entered through the window.

Ugh! It's so bright... Also, why do I feel so hot...?
Genya thought.

Genya quickly looked over to his side to find Muichiro sleeping there.

Muichiro's soft breaths hit Genya's skin. Genya could feel his face heat up once again. Before he could even calm down, Muichiro slowly crawled even closer, his warm, soft breaths hitting Genya's neck now.

What is he even doing here? I don't remember sleeping with him last night!
Genya thought.

Muichiro's long, dark hair tickled Genya cheek.

It was getting so hot that Genya couldn't take it anymore. He got up quickly, waking Muichiro up in the process.

Genya took deep breaths.

"Mhm..."
Muichiro opened his eyes gently, looking at Genya.

"... You woke up."
Genya said.

Muichiro nodded.

"...And how did you end up here?"
Asked Genya.

"I... don't remember."
Muichiro said.

Genya let out a sigh.

_______________________________________

After they both woke up and had breakfast, they went around the town to ask people who have seen the demon, or are affected by it.

With their little investigation, they came to know that the demon lurks in the forest and the places near the forest.
They came to know that it's main aim is to kill and eat people living near the forest area, which is why most people near the town weren't that affected as only few people lived near the forest.
The forest was basically it's hiding spot.

The two kept asking the locals about how the demon looked, so they could basically get an idea on how the demon is like.

After asking a few questions, they came to a conclusion that the demon was in a shape of a grown man, with sharp teeth and eyes that looked like they glowed in the dark.

"H-He looked terrifying!!! Whoever that man was, as soon as I looked at him, he rushed to the woods so I couldn't really make of what I saw at that moment."
A lady, supposedly one of the locals, said.

"Hmm... Thanks for the information."
Muichiro said.

It soon got darker and the two knew that it was finally time for them to hunt the demon down.

The two went near the woods, all alarmed.

Muichiro looked at Genya.

"You don't have a sword..."
He said.

"Oh... Right."
Genya said.

"So...? How are you going to kill the demon?"
Muichiro asked.

"I... own a gun."
Genya replied as he showed it to him.

"That... That's so cool! Wow! It looks so awesome!"
Muichiro's eyes sparkled.

Genya started laughing.

"You shouldn't be amazed! It isn't like it's out of this world or something, I do the same thing as you, just a little differently."
He said.

"... Right."
Muichiro said.

The leaves rustle suddenly, a few metres away from them. This alarmed the two and they were back in position,
Waiting for the demon.

"Show yourself! You don't have to hide your filthy face, we know it's ugly."
Muichiro said.

Genya looked at him with shock.

Muichiro smiled at him softly.

"You make me worried about you, child. You should mind your language, since you look so young..."
The voice of a grown man was heard.

"Instead of being worried about me, why don't you worry about getting your head decapitated? Because we're definitely going to do it tonight."
Muichiro said.

His face doesn't match the way he speaks at all! I mean, he speaks nicely with me but this? He's so different around others.
Genya thought.

"What a bad mouth! But it's okay, I'm used to hearing insults-"
The demon couldn't complete, Muichiro interrupted.

"You should be. Also, you should be used to shutting the hell up as well."
Muichiro said.

Wasn't he 14? Who's teaching him this?
Genya thought.

"Oh you really trigger me!"
The demon said angrily as slowly stepped out...