Chapter 8: mediocre apology

Y/n- your name
L/n- your last name
N/n- Nick name
H/I- hair length
H/c- hair color
H/s-Hair style
E/c- eve color
S/c- skin color
F/c- favorite color
F/f- favorite food
C/c- clothes choice
E/c- food choice
M/c-music choice

TW//: fighting, cussing, yelling, pushing
Word count: 3336

✄————————————————————————
It was a sunny Monday morning and {y/n} was up and ready for school. She was eating breakfast while doing the homework she procrastinated all weekend. "Mmm how am I supposed to know the velocity of a baseball ...I'm not even on the team." She sighs and continues to work on it as Mr.Carder gets ready for work grabbing himself a slice of toast. He quickly eats it and pats {y/n's} head as he exits the house "Bye Kiddo!" He leaves driving off. {y/n} finishes her breakfast and work just in time as she cleans her plate and puts her work away in her bag. She grabs her things and runs outside where Vance is waiting for her. He looks up at her with the same blank stare he always wears "Hey dipshit. Took you long enough." He says walking up to her. She glares playfully "that's not nice! You're so mean to me." He rolls his eyes and takes her hand leading her outside her gates. They walk to school together as {y/n} talks about whatever comes to mind.

-{small time-skip}-

They walk through the walls to there lockers Vance notices the way people look at them. They had a look of confusion and surprise. He raises a brow and glares at the people looking at them. He doesn't understand why they look so confused until he notices where they're looking...He was still holding her hand. He quickly takes his hand away from hers and shoves it in his pocket. {y/n} jumps at the sudden movement and looks at Vance. Ges looking straight ahead not even tilting his head to look at her. She shrugs it off and gets her things.

-{time skip}-

Vance POV

I was skipping My 5th period because it doesn't fucking matter and I wanted a break from all that English bullshit. I went behind the bleachers at the baseball field where the rest of my 'friends' were smoking. "Hey." I told them as I lean against a poll. They all said 'hi' back as one of them passed me a cigarette. I take a puff and one do them speak up "Maybe we shouldn't give Vance a cig he probably couldn't handle it~" I scoff at him and glare "the fuck you talking about pussy." He laughs at my angry face and says "well I saw you being all soft and weak holding that girls hand in the morning letting her walk you like a bitch." He laughs with the others I glare at them all "I wasn't letting her walk me like a fucking dog." I take another puff as my other 'friend' lets out another comment. "Sure looked like it. Are you getting all soft for a stupid little girl. You a wussy. A fairy?" That's fucking it. No way are they talking about her like that. I scream at them "shut the fuck up! You're just upset no women will ever even fucking them of holding your gross ass hands and the last women to look at you was your mom and even she fucking wishes she aborted all of you! You fucking mistakes!" Thoes bitches all look at each other with embarrassed and slightly scared faces "God fucking damn Vance. It was a joke...." They go back to smoking in silence and I mumbled under my breath "that's what I thought..."
After I finished my cig I leave and wait near the exit of the school. I can't help but think about what those dumbasses said. I'm not getting soft. I don't look like a pussy...right. Fuck this shit I'm going. I decided that {y/n} can walk herself home or wherever she wants to go I'm getting impatient or whatever.