Death? and revenge?

"I can help you, Mistress."

I heard it all at once. The room got colder. I looked back and saw a man standing in the shadow. I knew immediately who it was "Death," she said and he looked happy. 

"You know who I am?" "Why do you call me Mistress?" I asked. I had a suspicion but I wanted to be sure. "You brought all 3rd Hallows together, this is why you are my Mistress." "Okay, how can you help me?" I asked.

I already thought it was weird that he wanted to help me, but can he help me to take revenge? He said, "As my mistress, you can return to a time when you already possessed at least 1 hallow. The first one I gave you was the cloak. Yours became after your father stepped." 

"That means I could go back to that night, but would I be able to save my parents or is that something that's set in stone? No, if I change that, I can't change everything. But, Sirius, I can make sure he never ends up in Azkaban." Because the moment I knew what I had to do.

"Can I go back to that night?" Death looked at me, "Why would you want to, you'll have to live with your aunt and uncle again." 

"No, if I go back then I can save Sirius from Azkaban and maybe live with him, and even if that doesn't work out I can go back to the magical world sooner," I said with courage and determination.

At that moment Ragnok shouted, "Wouldn't you rather finish your revenge here first?" I turned my head to him and looked at him confused. He saw my confusion and she again "With Lord Death by your side you can show everyone what it means to mess with you." 

 I thought about this and laughed: it's time for her to get to know Death. I nodded, looked at Death, and said "Do you want to go hunting?" with a greeting smile. Death looked at me with an equally big smile and nodded his head. 

Death and I said goodbye to Ragnok and left for the Burrow. I will take my revenge first on anyone who has done me wrong.