We Meet Again

Kim Taehyung stared at his reflection in the mirror and felt happiness beaming in his eyes

Kim Taehyung stared at his reflection in the mirror and felt happiness beaming in his eyes. Today was the first day in his new college.

Never in his dreams, he thought that he would be a part of Imperial University. Both his parents were working but even if he put their income together - he wouldn't afford to pay even one semester's fees. But thanks to a miracle, he was getting into Imperial University through a scholarship. Well, not just him - but his best friend too - Hope.

Tae had no idea what this sudden miracle was. But when he received the letter at the end of his first semester in college - he couldn't believe his eyes. From now on he was going to continue his studies in the most prestigious university.

But someone on the same side of the city wasn't happy with the sudden change. The miracle that Tae was unaware of was a shock and saddening news to Jungkook. The reason why suddenly in the new semester two seats were vacant was the expulsion of Jungkook's friends.

Two of Jungkook's friends were caught in a drug case and were instantly expelled. All thanks to this little incident, Tae and Hope could get a seat in the university in the same year but in different semesters.

Jungkook was the exact opposite of Tae - extremely rich and bratty with zero brains. I mean he knew his father had money so he made no effort to work hard on his studies. He had made a little world of the university with his aunts and uncles being the board of directors of the university. People knew how powerful he was and kept away from him and his group.

Jackson came running and saw Jungkook in the parking area on his bike with Yoongi.

He whistled and called them, "They are here."

Smirking, Jungkook turned around and nodded his head, "Great! Let's welcome these bitches."

Jungkook was totally brainless and he was impractical too. For some weird reason, he blamed the town's new students for the expulsion of his friends. He didn't like the idea of them taking their place. Also, when Jungkook learned the two were poor and got the seats on scholarship his irritation grew more. He couldn't understand why such a prestigious university was including classless and moneyless people.

Hope was busy reading some notices on the wall while Tae was inside the reading hall admiring the view.

Yoongi chuckled and ordered his cousin, Jungkook, "He's mine."

Striding towards Hope he captured the boy's frame in his mind and eyes. He couldn't stop giggling thinking how much fun he was gonna have with this boy.

"Hey pretty," Yoongi stood with his hand on the wall - so close to Hope.

Gulping, Hope gazed at Yoongi and then the gang behind him. The two huge guys jeering at him.

Taking a step back, Hope shook his head and called out for his friend, "Tae? Tae?"

Gasping, Hope realized he was sweating, "Taehyung?"

Jungkook frowned. It had been ages since he had heard that name.

Ages since he had seen that face.

Running out to his best friend, Tae began to talk with a huge grin, "Hope - you should see the reading hall - it's so - what - what happened?"

He read Hope's eyes and turned around to see his worst nightmare.

Jeon Jungkook. All grown up. Muscled. Beefed up with piercings and tattoos standing in front of him.

Tae's mouth opened - no words forming in his brain.

Gently pushing Yoongi away, Jungkook walked toward Tae, "Wow! Look who it is. Little lamb Tae Tae."

Tae felt tears forming in his eyes. The past was flashing back in his mind. How a mere boy of 10 - so scrawny just like Tae bullied him till Tae ran away from the school.

Jungkook sighed and stood close to Tae - so close that he could count Tae's moles on his face.

"Kim Taehyung - we meet again."