PROM KINGS

There was a lot of hustle and bustle in the college main hall. It was finally prom. This time the teachers had given the students the whole liberty and responsibility to conduct the event. Of course – they expected decency and disciple to be maintained.

Jungkook was responsible for the food and drinks. And since Tae didn't want to do any work and be by his boyfriend's side – Jungkook insisted So Hee to put Tae also in the food team.

She was so stressed and bothered – she just scribbled his name and walked away.

In a corner, everyone was teasing another couple.

Almost everyone knew who was going to win.

"Oh – look the king and his boss is here," Jackson teased and began to whistle.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, his hands around his boyfriend's waist.

Hope just flashed his beautiful dimpled smile and told everyone to stop teasing or Yoongi would kill them with the chopsticks.

"Oh, come on now – Yoongi," Jackson went on teasing, "Are you really going shy now? What will happen when you two win this? Aren't you going to kiss your vitamin on the stage? Or perhaps narrate a poem that you used to write for him."

Hope chuckled hearing that.

"Now – he only writes dirty poetry," he blurted out and Yoongi squeezed Hope's waist.

The teasing continued and Jungkook too began to laugh. He was missing his boyfriend.

Tae was growing really moody these days.

Most of the time he was either tired or bored or horny.

The third one was dangerous situation.

Jungkook's eyes went to Tae by the drink's corner trying out something that the girls were mixing.

"Can I try this?" he asked a girl who turned around and stood shocked.

It was Ruby.

Tae smiled faintly at her and decided to leave but she smiled and offered him the drink.

Smiling brightly Tae gulped down the drink and saw her leave.

As soon as she was gone, Tae put the glass down and felt like his head spinning.

Shit!

What was it? Whiskey?

"Hey," Jungkook stood behind him and whispered, "Babe – what you doing?"

Jungkook looked everywhere and realized no one was paying attention to them.

"Kookie – I am bored."

Slowly, Jungkook held Tae's arm and took him in a corner, "So? You are drinking here? You know whiskey doesn't suit you, bun."

"So what do I do Kook? I told you I am bored. You are busy with the stupid food – not paying any attention to me since afternoon."