I kissed him

"Hey - you okay?" Sara asked caressing Tae's back as he sat outside on the bench debating if he wanted to puke or not.

Jimin stood beside them and felt bad for his friend. But he was confused as well with Tae's behavior.

"Yes - maybe you should puke - that will make you feel better," Jimin added and Tae shook his head.

He was so mad at himself. For drinking so much and for uttering those words.

"God - I hate this - I shouldn't have drunk so much," he kept muttering while massaging his chest.

Jimin frowned and clarified his doubt, "Don't tell me you drank so much because you saw that jerk kissing."

Sara and Tae threw him dirty looks and it confirmed Jimin's doubt.

"Um - well - it wasn't surprising. You know how Jeon is - he might have been a lover boy to you in the past but you know Tae that was all a facade. He is just like that. All drama and fake. Perhaps he purposely kissed the girl to make you jealous and fuck up your mind."

"Shut up Jimin," Sara angrily yelled at him.

Jimin just shrugged and added, "What? I am not lying. Jeon is a fuck boy. We all know that. This is what he is good at. Playing with others' feelings. Well - if you wanna feel any better then - Tae - I say you kiss someone else. Even better - kiss someone else in front of him. You should totally do it and fuck up his mind."

Tae sighed and looked seriously at Jimin for a few seconds. He didn't hear the couple's bickering. Sara went on yelling at Jimin for a whole minute.

"You are so insensitive. Is this the time to talk about such stuff?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and ignored his girlfriend, "I will get you some food Tae. Sit here. Then we will - get a cab and head home."

As soon as Jimin left, Tae was on his feet, and that startled Sara.

"Jimin is right," he murmured in trance.

Perplexed, Sara too was on her feet, "What? What do you mean?"

"I should fuck his mind too," Tae looked at his sister's scared face.

Sara shook her head and begged Tae to sit down.

But Tae had started walking inside the college again. The dance was still on with purple and blue lights. Sara followed Tae running behind him.

"Tae - please - stop."

They searched for Jungkook everywhere and finally a guy said that Jungkook was inside the college.

Jungkook stood up as soon as he saw Tae running to him.

Old, bad memories flooding since it was the abandoned classroom.

"Tae? What's wrong? Everything fine? You hurt?" he kept gazing at the boy who stood

"I am sorry Tae," Jungkook whispered and saw Sara standing in a corner watching them, "I know you are mad at me. You want to punish me."

"Yes - I want to punish you," Tae mumbled and walked towards Jungkook.

And grabbing Jungkook's collar he kissed him on the mouth.

Sara gasped and turned around to give them space.

That was the best way to fuck up his mind.

The kiss wasn't gentle but it wasn't even hard. Tae just - did what he wanted to do with Jungkook's lips - not giving him a chance to kiss him back.

Jungkook's hand landed on Tae's waist. Just when Jungkook opened his mouth to kiss Tae back - Tae pushed him back.

He got his revenge - his vengeance.

"I hate you - I hate you Jungkook," Tae walked away from the corridor leaving the bunny boy stunned.