Chapter 6 The chase

Liam pov

We busted through the doors of the building and started running towards the cars.

Clint: We need a car!

Kate stopped halfway when she saw the Dodge charger.

Kate: Oh! Can we take this one!? Man this thing is beautiful!

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by her arm making her look at me.

Liam: Kate! We have to go!

Kate: Yeah but!...

She stopped mid sentence when we both heard my uncle Clint smashing the window of another car cuasing us to look at him.

Clint: We're not smashing a 72 Dodge charger! Come on!

He said as he was trying to unlock the door. I looked at Kate for a sec and saw she was still looking at the Dodge.

Liam: KATE!

I screamed at her cuasing her to look at me again. I then pointed my thumb towards my Uncle Clint letting her know we have to go. She gave a pouting look before nodding and running with me to join uncle Clint. Kate went over to the passenger side while I joined my uncle. Wanting to know if he had a plan. I used my Telepathy to ask him what are plan is.

Liam: *"telepathically"* What's the plan?

Uncle Clint looked at me for a sec before letting me read his mind while he hot weird the car.

Clint: *"telepathically"* We'll have Kate drive. While you and I focus on shooting.

Liam: *"telepathically"* Got it *"physically speaking"* Kate. We'll need you to drive.

Kate: What? I don't want to drive.

Liam: Kate!

Kate then looked at Clint think he could hear and spoke.

Kate: Clint! How about you drive while!...

Liam: KATE!

Kate then looked at me when I screamed out for her.

Liam: He can't hear you! Just....

I stopped mid sentence when I heard doors from the building getting slammed opened. Just as that happened the Tracksuit guys started firing at us.

Liam: *"physically speaking and telepathically"* CHANGE OF PLANS!

I screamed out cussing myself, Kate and Uncle Clint to hope in the car. Uncle Clint was in the driver seat driving while Kate and I hopped in the back. Uncle Clint did a little spin so that way he can drive easier. Kate and kept her head down while I got my guns ready.

Clint: HOW MANY ARE WE LOOKING AT!?

Kate popped her head up for a sec before speaking.

Kate: TEN!

She said before the back window got shot out. I decided to pop my head up from the backseat and used my telekinesis to destroy two of the cars.

 I decided to pop my head up from the backseat and used my telekinesis to destroy two of the cars