Introduction

Satisfaction was a term I read about in books; mostly fairy tales. It was a feeling I wanted to have in my life but I never did. I always imagined I was satisfied and happy with what I have but I was just trying to adjust with what I have. It is a feeling that's hard to be in real life. I mean to be happy with everything you got is a goal every human is willing accomplish but there is an obstacle in everyone's life that changes the ending. My obstacle towards having the perfect life was life itself. Every time I think I am on the safe side of the road, life pushes into the middle and I crash. What scares me is that I know it wouldn't always end safely; I would eventually die. I was born in a middle - classed family, not rich and not poor. My parents were well – educated and worked hard to keep their good reputation between people. They were respected by people that know them and never betrayed or failed to fulfill a promise to any person. I was the second of four girls. I was always the stubborn one. Till I was 3, all my life was at home. My parents are the very careful and wary people. They never allowed me out to grocery or to play in the streets. Yet, they always managed to get me what I want. I never wanted something and didn't find it. When I turned 4 I was enrolled in a Catholic school. That wasn't an easy mission. Being a Muslim between thousands of religious Christians was hard. Yes, I could hundred percent agree that their education was one of the top in the region but the looks on the nuns faces always scared me. They carried the most humiliating and degrading look I have ever seen in my life.