Chapter ten

''Can I call you Ash for short?''Jinx inquired. ''Sure,'' I replied, happy with my new name choice. ''I want a nickname,'' Jinx whinged. ''Is that possible?'' I questioned. ''Dude... I'm kidding,'' Jinx answered. He was staring at me and I was starring at him. We observed each other for a few minutes. Jinx had black long shaggy hair and had snakebites. His emerald green eyes were studying me and my blue eyes were coping his. He was wearing a leather jacket with a plain black and grey striped t-shirt underneath. His jeans were ripped at the knees and, weirdly he wasn't wearing any shoes. ''Why aren't you wearing any shoes?'' I questioned, curiousness in my voice. ''I took them off to swim over to your world, see.'' Jinx pointed over to a pair of black knee high biker boots, propped up against a rock on the far side of the cavern. ''That was smart'' I replied. 

We both were dripping wet with the water from the lake/river thing, and then Jinx said,''Come on, I'll show you where I live and you can borrow some of my clothes.'',''Ok'' I answered and Jinx held out his hand again. 

I followed him over to the far side of the cavern and he picked up his shoes,''Are you not gonna put them on?'' I asked. ''Nope'', he answered popping the p. Jinx led me to an arch in the wall, that I didn't see. We passed through and Jinx let go of my hand to roll a humongous boulder over the entrance. I stood back in surprise at how strong he was. He turned around and starred at me again, God, this guy liked starring. He took my hand, AGAIN and walked on in front forcing me to follow. ''Can you slow down?'' I asked. ''Maybe,'' he replied. Jinx slowed his pace and now we were walking side by side. 

The scenery wasn't that different over in Jinx's world. We were walking through a forest, a lot like the one I was living in. The sun glinted on something sharp and shiny, which was clasped onto Jinx's belt. ''Whats that?'' I inquired, pointing at his waist. ''Oh, that's my... um.. S-sword,'', He stuttered. ''Cool! Can I see it?'' I asked/exclaimed. ''Um.. Sure?'' He gave me a 'why are you so excited look' and unbuckled the sword from his belt. ''This is awesome!''I exclaimed, holding the sword with both hands. ''You can keep that, if you want?''He said. ''REALLY?'' I asked and literally jumped for joy. I gave Jinx and hug, which he was really taken aback by it. Jinx unclasped the holder for the sword from his belt and handed it to me. ''Here,'' he handed me the sheath and I fumbled trying to clip it on my belt. ''Here, let me help'' Jinx said and took the sheath back off me. He clipped it on my belt in two second and I slid the sword into its place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

So... I think I'm turning it into a sort of fantasy romance? Hmmm do you guys like it so far/ I f you want to give me any suggestions I could try and put them into the story somehow? Don't forget to comment and vote and follow me? please? 

I am literally getting obsessed over Andy Biersack and cc and Jake and Jinxx.. haha, he is basically based on jinx, and also Ashley purdy! omg i love them so much!!!!!!!!!! BVB ARMY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! :)