{S1} Chapter 1: The Adventure To The Kanto Region

In the Calida Region, it was a beautiful late Moonlite evening in Jade Town. A ten-year-old boy with silver hair stopped at his neck and amber eyes wearing black pajamas with a Pokeball logo on the center.

He was reading a book on raising Pokemon like Dragon types as the TV was playing a scene of a match from Kanto of  Bruno from the Elite Four battling last time winner of the Indigo League.  Next to him on the bed was Saber his shiny Bagon.

"Saber I'm finally ten years old.  I can finally get my Pokemon trainer license, " Landon said smiling at Saber as he shut his book." I will soon begin my pokemon journey gaining wisdom in training, traveling, and exploring new places. I will become the greatest Gym Leader of all time!" He stated pumping his fist.

At that moment his mom  Catherine entered his bedroom carrying a sleeping two-year-old girl with short pink hair wearing a purple onesie.

"Landon, you're still awake?  It getting pretty late so you should be asleep along with Saber," Catherine said with a smile as she read the time on the Pokeball clock on the nightstand closest to the door.

"Sorry, Mom.  I guess my excitement of finally being a Pokemon trainer kept me from sleeping, and I was studying to raise dragon types like Saber," Landon said putting his book on the nightstand.

"That may be so,  but you should be sleeping.  You have to be ready tomorrow to get your Pokemon trainer license and catch the plane if you're going to Kanto for your first Pokemon journey, right?" Catherine said.

"Yes, mom. Good night Mom," Landon said as he lay down in bed with Saber in his arms.

"Night my dear prince," Catherine said as she turned off the light and left the room closing the door.

'I just can't wait to start my journey tomorrow.' Landon thought with a bright smile on his face as he dozed off to sleep.

~~~

~~~

The sound of the alarm clock blaring woke Landon with a groan.  He reached over and hit the snooze button and turned over on his other side mumbling."It's too early to get up," He mumbled.

Saber yawned as he stretched his body and stood up on the bed and rammed his head against Landon's stomach.

"Ah, geez I'm getting up alright," Landon said rubbing his stomach before sitting up in bed stretching his arms, and yawning."Good morning,  but next time don't try to get me out of bed like that your head hurts."

"Bagon." Saber greeted before chuckling at his trainer complaining as he got up from his bed and started getting ready for his journey.

His hair was neatly combed smoothly against his neck after washing it.  He has a dark blue crystal around his neck tucked inside an orange shirt.  He wearing a short-sleeved green jacket. Along with blue pants, grey gloves, red shoes, and black sunglasses.