{S1} Chapter 3: A New Rivarly Is Formed

After getting his egg exam by Nurse Joy at the Viridian City Pokemon Center.  Lamdon and Pamela are now traveling through Route 1 making their way to Pallet Town.

"So Landon what kind of Pokemon do you think is going to hatched from the egg?" Pamela asked.

"Hm,  I can't say for sure but maybe it is a new Dragon type or maybe a ghost type," Landon said.

"Well from the egg coloring, I think it's not a ghost, " Pamela said."Though the egg pattern makes me think it a normal type," She stated.

"Well what whatever type I still be happy even if it is a type that I won't specialize in when I open my own gym," Landon replied.

"True you, not one to turn down a Pokemon no matter what, " Pamela said with a nod of agreement.

The rest of the journey to Pallet Town as the duo wonders what new Pokemon are in store for them in the Kanto Region.

~~~

~~~

Landon and Pamela arrived in Pallet a large building up on a hill.

"The map says that Professor Oak's lab is just up that hill," Pamela said.

"Alright then let's start making our way up there."

"By the way why haven't you brought Saber back out?" Pamela asked.

"I decided to just let him rest in there for a bit," He replied.

Pamela nodded her understanding.

As they arrived at the lab they a large crowd of cheerleaders standing in front.

"Huh?" Landon questioned seeing the crowd

"Someone popular must be starting their journey today," Panela commented.

"More like an overconfident person who probably paid them," Landon commented.

"Yeah because you sure didn't have a cheerleader," Pameka agreed."So some overconfident and person probably paid them,  because a champion son like you would be expected to have cheering fans but you don't they  definitely were paid."