{S1} Chapter 2: Hello Kanto Region

Landon was walking toward the airport with his partner Saber by his side.

"Here we go, Saber we're soon going to be on a flight to the Kanto Region," Kandon said looking down at his shiny Bagon partner.

"Bagon!" Saber cheered ready for the adventure.

"Hey Landon you finally here," Pamela called out running over towards Kandon hugging him.

"Yeah sorry it took long," Landon said."Apparently, my dad had a final surprise for me, " He said.

"Oh really what was it?" Pamela asked.

"You just have to wait and see, " Landon said smiling.

"No fun, " Pamela said.

"He has never been fun," A voice stated.

Landon and Pamela turned around to see Kendall standing behind them with his hands crossed.

"Kendall, what are you doing here?" Landon asked

"Bagon?" Saber asked wondering the same thing.

"You didn't think you be getting to the Indigo League without having to get through me," Kendall said."If you plan on reaching the top in the League you have beat me, see you in the Kanto Region," He stated walking past Labdon and Pamela into the airport.

"You can bet I will be taking you down, Kendall," Landon muttered clenching his fist.

"Someone eager for that match that rivalry between you two never changes, " Pamela states with a smile at Landon's eagerness but sighs at Kendall's jerk attitude.

Landon, Pamela, and Saber walked inside the airport to catch the flight to the Kanto Region.

~~~

~~~

After getting through the security check at the airport. Landon along with Saber and Pamela were getting boarded onto the plane taking them to the Kanto Region.

Saber yawned as Landon returned him to his Pokeball to rest during the flight as he sat down in his seat.

"Now will you tell me what your dad gave you?" Pamela asked glancing at Landon as she placed her bag down on the floor under the seat in front of her.