{S1} Chapter 6: A Slowpoke & new a friend

[Oddish, the Weed Pokemon. A grass and poison-type pokemon. During the day, it keeps its face buried in the ground. At night, it wanders around sowing its seeds. It may be mistaken for a clump of weeds. If you try to yank it out of the ground,it will shriek horribly.]

"An Oddish so that's its name," Pamela said as she put away her Pokedex.

"Yeah, you going to catch it?" Landon asked.

"Of course let's do this Pidgey!" Pamela said sending out her newly captured Pokemon.

"Good luck," Landon said.

"Start this off with Tackle," Pamela ordered.

"Pidg!" Pidgey cried out as he flew into the air and flew towards Oddis and successfully landed a Tackle.

"Oddish!" Oddish cried out as it stood up shaking off the attack.

The next moment multiply Oddish appeared in front of Pidgey.

"It knows Double Team," Landon stated.

"Alright hit all of them with Gust!" Pamela commanded.

"Pidgey!" Pidgey cried out as he flapped his wings rapidly creating a powerful gust and sending Oddish smacking into a tree.

"Now Pokeball go!" Pamela said throwing a Pokeball straight at Oddish as a red beam sucked in on the inside of the Pokeball.

The Pokeball shook five times until it stopped and made a click sound signaling that Oddish was successfully captured.

"Nice job Pam you got your third Pokemon," Landon said smiling at his best friend.

"Thanks now our team is even," Pamela said returning her Pidgey and putting both Pidgey and Oddis's pokeballs on her belt.

"Let's go we travel for another two hours and then call it a night," Landon said looking up at the sky and seeing the sun was lower meaning it was getting close to evening.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Pamela agreed.

~~~

~~~

Landon and Pamela stopped in a clearing after two more hours of traveling through the Viridian forest.

"This should be a good place to rest for the evening," Landon stated.

"I will set up the tent," Landon said taking off his backpack and pulling out a black bag.

"Your tent is one for multiple people, right? Pamela asked as she pulled out three cans from her bag along with three bowls.

"Yes it even has separate areas with a zipper door to keep the privacy like the old one we used for camping trips," Landon said as he set up a large dark blue tent.