From Juniper City to Sarasota

It was a rather lively day in the fictional Chinese city of Juniper City. Zhen the Fox was on a solo mission to find and stop an evil criminal who had been terrorizing the city for a while.

Zhen: Alright Zhen, you gotta find this terrorist, bring them to justice, and then you'll be the greatest fox hero in all of China!

Zhen looked around, trying to see if she could find any suspicious activity. After a few minutes of searching, she saw nothing fishy going on.

Zhen: Eh, this area's secure.

Just then, she heard something crash.

Zhen: HUH?!

She then sees a female masked bandit stealing some porcelain pots and making a run for it.

Zhen: HEY YOU!

She proceeds to run after the bandit.

Zhen: GET OVER HERE! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!

The bandit didn't care, she just kept running. Then, she ran into an alleyway.

Zhen: I GOT YOU NOW!

Suddenly, when Zhen ran on top of a brown rag, she fell down a portal.

Zhen: What the?! AHHHHH!

The bandit unmasks herself, revealing herself to be The Chameleon, Zhen's former master and adoptive mother.

Chameleon: It worked! Now I will take over Sarasota!

She jumps down the portal as soon as it closes. While The Chameleon lands in a secluded alleyway unnoticed, Zhen lands in the middle of the street. Fortunately, she landed on one of the mattresses that fell off a truck that crashed. Everyone was shocked to see Zhen.

Zhen: Ugh...

Random Civilian: Are you okay, dear?

Zhen: Where am I?

Random Civilian 2: You're in Sarasota, Florida.

Zhen's eyes suddenly widened in shock.

Zhen: I'M WHERE NOW?!

She immediately gets up, runs away from the scene, and looks around in confusion, having been absolutely nowhere outside of ancient China before. Meanwhile, The Chameleon disguises herself as male police officer, leaves the alleyway, and sets out to commit more crimes.

To Be Continued...