Park Battle

Zhen arrives at the Ringling Bridge Causeway Park, where she sees The Chameleon standing in the middle of the pavement still in her police officer disguise.

Zhen: Hello Chameleon. We meet again.

Chameleon (Disguised): Oh! You remember me!

Without further hesitation, The Chameleon reveals her true identity, shocking the entire crowd.

Zhen: I knew that me falling into Sarasota was your dirty scheme!

Chameleon: Yep! Hahahaha! With you out of Juniper City, I can finally retake power! AND I SHALL RULE THE WORLD! HAHAHAHA!

Zhen: Not when Zhen is in town!

Zhen lands a big hit on The Chameleon, knocking her out, but she is easily able to get back on her feet and kicks Zhen in the shin, easily injuring her.

Zhen: OW! *whimpers*

Chameleon: Ha! What a wimp!

Zhen, enraged at being called a wimp, angrily punches Chameleon in the nose.

Chameleon: OOF!

Although she got a bloody nose due to the punch, The Chameleon was determined to defeat Zhen, so she pins on the fox and gives her a rather frightening face.

Zhen: AHH!

The Chameleon then starts to morph her head into that of a dragon's. She then charges up her fire breath, with the intent of killing Zhen by lighting her on fire.

Chameleon: Any last words?

Zhen, determined at defeating the scaly villain, quickly gets an idea.

Zhen: Have fun rotting in jail!

Using her foxy instincts, Zhen bites The Chameleon in the nose, injuring her.

Chameleon: OW MY NOSE!

The pain was so great that Chameleon accidentally walked into a magic cage. The cops immediately shut and lock the door.

Chameleon: ... RATS! TRAPPED IN A CAGE!

Zhen: Ha! Try getting out of that!

Chameleon: Oh I will... >:)

Police Officer: Actually you can't! It's got magic that restricts your shapeshifting powers!

Chameleon: ... DANG IT!

As Chameleon is sent away to the state prison, the crowd cheers for Zhen and praise her as a hero. Within a couple of hours, she returns all the money to the bank, cleaned up Charlie and Vaggie's beach home, and gave all of the victims of The Chameleon's pickpocketing their stuff back. At the end of the day, Zhen uses a staff to create a portal to go back to Juniper City.

Zhen: Well, I guess this is goodbye.

Everyone: We'll miss you Zhen!

Zhen: But hey! I might return to Florida one day! Who knows?

Without further hesitation, Zhen walks into the portal and returns to Juniper City, in desperate need of a nap after her big day in Florida

The End