09.

y'all i've been trying to learn this dance to an old kpop song and im dying bc i almost got the choreography half memorized but my body can't remember it that well😬

the song is called domino by 1the9 feat. crush, gxxd

i listened to that song while i was binge reading blue lock in one day and it made blue lock so much better for me you should listen to it fr

"the time is limited to one hundred thirty-six seconds (2 minutes and 16 seconds). if you get hit with the ball, you're 'it'. whoever's 'it' when the time runs out has to fuck off and go home. also, you can't use your hands. those are the rules."

unable to use hands.. is that the only rule?

"even pros play tag as part of their warm up.. but this is an egotism test i've devised in order to figure out who has the essence of a striker.."

"prepare yourselves for battle: this is no ordinary game of tag."

a beep sound was played, signaling the start. the timer could be seen counting down on the tv screen in the room. a mini icon of myself was on the tv including my name and rank.

IT

ranking 300

y/n l/n

2:16

what the fuck? i'm first?

"what the hell?! this is an entrance test?! this ain't football!" some kid yelled.

"damn, the automatic door won't open!" another kid said at the door.

well if whatever mr. ego said is true.. then i've gotta hit somebody quickly.

KICKOFF!

i quickly kicked the ball into the corner of the room with the most people. that should be able to get at least one person.

WHAM

"GUH-!! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

IT

ranking 291

rensuke kunigami

2:01

oh shit i got the greek god in the face. OH SHIT-

"ugh you bastard.. I'M GONNA FUCKING CRUSH YOU SHRIMPY!"

i panicked and bolted to another corner with more people, trying to use the people around me as a shield. no way in hell am i gonna get hit by THAT guy.

"hey shrimpy- don't come over here!"

"SPREAD OUT! DON'T PACK IN HERE!"

"eek!"

the greek god readied his left leg for the shot and kicked it as hard as he could in my direction. 

WHAM

luckily, i hid behind somebody and managed to avoid the shot. poor guy, he flew across the room from that shot. and he got hit in the stomach, ouch.