You Keep Me Right

Sherlock wasn't even able to utter the words that Darren had said to him as he knew that it would hurt John and that's the last thing Sherlock wanted. Silence fell for a little while. Sherlock kept going over and over in his head to what he was going to say to John but he just didn't know where to start. Sherlock took a deep breath in and looked into John's eyes. "These past few weeks have been really different for me, not in a bad way, in a great way actually..." Sherlock still locking eyes with John took Johns hand and gently held it. "Being with you has made me feel complete, John I don't need loads of friends, I just need you." John's eyes started to fill with tears. "I am the happiest when I am with you and the saddest without. You have been my rock for the past 4 years, and have never let me down - where as I'm not so good in that area" John smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek hitting his chin. "You John Watson, you keep me right and I never want to let you down again..." Tears rolled down Sherlock's face. "You have never let me down." Smiled John. "I want to be completely honest with you...." John wiped his face with his free hand. "I don't want to spend my life without you, John I think I'm falling for you-" Before Sherlock could barely finished his sentence, John placed his hands gently on the detectives cheeks and pushed their lips together. With their legs interlocked Sherlock fell deeper and deeper into the kiss and grabbed John's arms. The kiss was passionate and lasted longer than 10 second's, John ran his fingers through Sherlock's curly brown hair and pulled him in even closer. John pulled away, "I never thought that I would fall for a detective..."

They kissed once again, John could feel Sherlock's tears on his cheek, "Hey, what's the matter?" John wiped Sherlock's cheeks with his hand. Sherlock knew that this was his last night with John, but he couldn't tell him that. Sherlock sniffed; "I'm just so happy" Sherlock smiled as John planted another kiss on the doctor's lips. Sherlock knew that after this night, he should stay away from John and try and direct Darren towards him more than John but right there in that moment Sherlock just wanted to enjoy his last few moments with his soul mate. They both looked at each other for a little while; John smiled as he placed his hand on Sherlock's face and then stood up. With their hands still interlocked John headed for the door. "Where are you going?" Sherlock looked up at John holding his hand firmly. "I'm going to bed silly, I'm sure we will have many more cases to crack in the morning..." John tried to pull away but Sherlock held on to his hand. "Sherlock? Are you okay?" Sherlock fell silent as he didn't want this to be the last sighting he had of John and held onto his hand. Sherlock slowly stood up in front of John. "How about you sleep in my room tonight?" Sherlock said softly planting another kiss on the doctor's lips. "I just want to be with you right now" John smiled as Sherlock led him into his bed room.

Sherlock unbuttoned his shirt and shut the door behind John. John took off his cardigan and also unbuttoned his shirt. While Sherlock walked around the other side of the room to pull the blind down John stood there and looked at how beautiful Sherlock was. Sherlock turned back around to John and chucked his shirt o the floor, then stood and looked at John. John was still unable to get his head round the fact that he wasn't gay, but seeing Sherlock stood there, pale skin, light curly brown hair he realised why. Sherlock pulled his trousers down so he was stood in his boxers, then climbed into his bed. John also chucking his clothes onto the floor climbed into bed. John buried his head into Sherlock's chest, with Sherlock's arm around his back, with his hand on John's lower hip. John lay his hand on Sherlock's stomach, with a deep breath out Sherlock in twinned his fingers with John's on his chest. This felt right. "This is perfect" John whispered as he kissed Sherlock on the shoulder. Sherlock pulled John in close.

They both lay there in silence just enjoying being together. In around 8 hours Sherlock knew that he was going to have to leave but he didn't know how, as he already told John that everything was okay. Feeling John's breath on his skin made Sherlock feel wanted for once in his life, and for that person to be John Watson, he knew that something was bound to go wrong. With things being the best they have been, Sherlock knew that something was up, an uncomplicated life for Sherlock Holmes isn't a life at all. But a life without John Watson also had no meaning to Sherlock.