In love since the Beginning/

You've known George for about 4 years, but you've never been interested in his fame or career. Instead, you've grown to know and love him for who he is as a person. As the years have gone by, you've slowly fallen in love with George, but you've been scared to confess your feelings to him.

Today, however, you're going out with him to the fair, and you've decided that you're going to finally tell him how you feel. As you get ready to go, your heart is pounding in your chest, and you can't help but feel nervous and excited at the same time.

As you walk to the fair, George is beside you, laughing and joking with you as per usual. The smell of funnel cakes and warm lemonade fills the air, and you feel your mouth watering at the thought of all the delicious food that awaits you.

Finally, the moment you've been waiting for arrives. You and George find a quiet spot to sit down, away from the crowds and chaos of the fair. Taking a deep breath, you build up the courage to speak.

"George," you start, your voice trembling a bit. "There's something I need to tell you. And I hope it doesn't change anything between us."

George looks at you, confusion and curiosity written all over his face. "What is it, Y/n? You know you can tell me anything," he replies, his voice soft and comforting.

Taking another deep breath, you muster up all your courage and finally say the words you've been aching to say for so long. "I've fallen in love with you, George."

George's eyes widen in surprise, and his mouth opens slightly as if he wants to say something but doesn't quite know what to say. After a few long moments of uncomfortable silence, he finally speaks up.

"I.. I don't know what to say, Y/N." He says, his voice strangled and emotional. "But.. but know that I've always cared about you. A lot."

Relieved that he didn't completely shut you down, you nod your head, feeling a bit more confident now. "I know, George. I just.. I just had to get my feelings off my chest. I hope.. I hope we can still be friends."

George reaches out and takes your hand in his, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

As the fair begins to wind down, you and George slowly make your way back to his car, hand in hand. You feel a sense of peace and contentment wash over you, knowing that even if George doesn't feel the same way, you were at least able to be honest with him and get those feelings off your chest.

When you reach his car, George opens the door for you, and you both get inside. As he starts the engine, you look out the window at the night sky, filled with stars that seem to twinkle, just for you.

"You know, George, I don't really care if this doesn't change anything between us," you say softly, turning to face him. "I just needed to tell you how I feel. And I'm happy that I did."

George nods slowly, a small smile on his face. "I understand, Y/N. And I appreciate your honesty. You're a really great friend."

You smile back at him. "Yeah, I know I am," you reply with a chuckle.

With that, George puts the car in drive, and the two of you drive off into the night, both feeling a sense of peace and contentment, knowing that, even though things might not have changed between you, your friendship is still as strong as ever. And you couldn't be more grateful for that.

 And you couldn't be more grateful for that