A Little Help in the Morning.×

The day in the Shared Beatles home began with the usual routine of alarms ringing at 6:00 AM, signaling the start of a new day for Paul and George. Both of them were still wearing their pajamas when they emerged from their rooms, yawning as they made their way to the kitchen.

Despite the early hour, the home felt familiar and welcoming, with photos of the Fab Four decorating the walls and common kitchen appliances filling the room. Silence permeated the air, save for the whirring of the air conditioner and the soft drip of water from the faucet.

Paul moved around the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he brewed a pot of coffee. He liked the stillness of the morning, and relished the quiet before the bustle of the day began in earnest.

As he worked, George walked in, his eyes still heavy with sleep and his hair a messy tangle of curls. "Morning, Paul," he greeted his bandmate, his voice more hoarse than normal thanks to just waking up.

Paul looked up, surprised by George's sudden appearance and less than pristine state. "Good morning, George," he replied, fixing his own hair before filling a mug with coffee. "You want some... or do you need a minute?"

George shook his head, taking a sip from his own mug as he moved towards the couch. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind some coffee, Luv," he said, settling into the comfort of the soft cushions.

Paul sat down beside him, enjoying the warmth of George's presence near him. They both took a moment to savor their coffee, watching as the sun slowly rose outside the window.

But George couldn't help feeling a little frustrated. "Can they wake up already so we can get ready and leave on time?" he mumbled, staring at the door to John and Ringo's room.

Paul smiled, understanding George's frustration all too well. "You know you can't rely on them to wake up on time, but if you want to like sleep in a bit more.. we could always cuddle on the couch.." he suggested, giving George a warm smile as he wrapped an arm around him.

George nodded, feeling the tension melting away as he leaned into Paul's embrace. Soon, they both drifted off to sleep, their coffee cups still on the table and the only sounds in the room being the gentle chirping.

This was nice.