🔸Madams Mafia-30🔹

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
🔹Sasuke Pov-🔹

I hear my alarm go off and I quickly dismiss it, not wanting to wake up Naruto.

he's stressed out nowadays, keeping secrets from me and it kills me inside.

I stretch out my arms, reaching for Naruto's waist, just to hold him closer, he's too far away. I can't feel him.

My arms land on the bed and blankets but no Naruto. Panic sparks in my heart and I jump up, looking around for him and yet the bed remains empty.

My eyes shift up to search around the room but again find nothing.

"Naruto!"

he promised. he promised. he promised.

The words repeat in my mind over and over.

"Naruto!!" I yell, getting up off the bed, rushing to the bathroom.

I look inside. The bathtub lies as vacant as the rest of the room.

I almost lost it.

"Naruto!!? Where are you?!" I shout louder, leaving my room only in my boxers to look around the house.

I go room to room.

he said he would stay. he's Queen now. My boyfriend, my-

I freeze in the entrance to the kitchen and watch as Naruto bites into his sandwich.

he notices me and smiles.

"Oh morning, do you want one?" he says with his mouth full," I can toast up some more bacon really quick, I want another one anyway so I'l--"

I cut her off running to him, grabbing his waist and pulling him to my chest. I feel my tense muscles relax as he stands in my arms.

"Don't ever scare me like that ever again." I whisper against his forehead.

"You were scared? Just now? For what?... Wait, was it cause I wasn't in bed?" he suppresses his laughter as his eyes wander to the sweat beading on my face.

"You big ass baby! I got hungry, chill out. I'm not going anywhere." he says this looking at my cheeks holding both sides of my face in his hands.

"You left before once, so don't blame me if I'm careful." I say under my breath, pouting.

he loves my pout.

"Aww, Sasuke thinks he's cute. I'm going upstairs to get ready. Could you give me another one of these if you make some?!" he shouts getting further away.

I pout for real now.

"Sure!" I respond, leaning against the counter.

I hear thanks in the distance and smile to myself.

he's not going anywhere.

I sigh, calming myself.

he's not leaving.
🔸
🔹
🔸
🔹
🔸Naruto Pov-🔸

I stand outside next to Sasuke in front of the gang.

I look down at my new watch I stole from Sasuke's office as 6:00 am hits.

"Okay, you guys know the drill let's run!" I shout, beginning my stride. Sasuke starts, at my pace, right beside me and we lead the group around their laps.

Caleb stays behind today but Lucas easily finds his way next to us.

"Hi boss, hi boss's wife so what are we doing today?" He smiles brightly at us and out of the corner of my eye I see Sasuke smirk at the word 'wife' but honestly that's the least of my worries considering I'm a boy.