𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"Msichana mrembo

"Msichana mrembo. Kwanini unanifanyia hivi?" I whistled as Cheyenne made it downstairs in a crocheted, beige two piece which would expose everything if she hadn't worn it over a matching bikini top and bottom. The skirt was tied at her hip, the halter neck top exposing her glistening shoulders. As the sunlight kissed certain parts of her body, I noticed that her skin was literally sparkling.

"Look who's talking." Cheyenne laughed as she took in the open button down shirt I wore with shorts. She accepted the hug I offered her, her body molding itself perfectly to mine. She smelled like precious flowers and felt soft to the touch wherever our skin connected. With my exposed upper body and her barely covered frame, there was too much skin to skin contact between us. I pulled away before I instinctively did anything stupid.

"New hair?" I said now, my eyes glued to her face, framed perfectly by brownish, red-ish, gold-ish, curly braids that went all the way down to her thighs.

"Mmhmmm." she smiled. "My girl Ashley did a thing."

"A big thing. Unaonekana kuvutia."

"Eh, asante." she giggled, her cheeks warming up. "You're big on the compliments today, I see."

"Believe me when I say I'm not even trying." I said, unable to take my eyes off her. She had my full attention. My entire consciousness was filled with only her standing in front of me. The president could have walked by with no clothes on and I wouldn't have noticed.

Cheyenne cleared her throat and pointed to my car behind me. "Shouldn't we get going?"

"Yeah." I said, finally able to move again. I took the huge beach bag she brought down with her, my eyes widening at the weight of it. "What's in here? Bricks?"

"I have to change and get ready for dinner, don't I?" she asked incredulously.

"I do too, but I don't have a bag that might be hiding an elephant in it."

"Aii, Alex, it's not that bad." she giggled as I put the bag in the backseat.

The thirty minute drive to our destination was torture for my eyes, which strained to stay on the road when I really just wanted to keep staring at the masterpiece next to me. We defined our IT and medical terms and laughed about all kinds of things and I made conscious efforts not to flirt, even though that's all I wanted to do. When we finally got to Kisho Paradise, home to Kisho Valley's biggest and most majestic lake, I nearly hopped out of the car from the excitement of not having to stop myself from staring anymore.

Cheyenne was grinning from ear to ear as she grabbed her bag from the backseat, pulling out a Noire Afrique tote bag and making sure she had everything she needed in it. "Alex, I amost thought you were taking me to a community pool. This is far better than what I expected!"

"A community pool? Do I look crazy to you?"

"Should I really answer that question?" she asked, her grin growing.