6. mistake

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Shit did I made any mistake by accepting Lia's proposal. I she dont love me or anything she just wanted to use me for her reputation otherwise why she will propose me like this until its not for her benefit.

I'm just did cause I thought Jimin would get jeoulus. But I really dont want to do this.

I looked at her who is holding my hand and showing off me like I'm some trophy which she won.

"Umm lia I have to use washroom excuse me" I removed her hold from my arms and went from there ignoring her.

Washroom

I came in the washroom only to find Jimin. I'm feeling like scared really scared to loose him.
I checked evey door but didnt find him but then I find him in the last cabinet. My breathe struch in throat.

When I saw him crying messily. He didnt saw me yet but the thing I'm seeing in front of me. Make me feel wierd.

"Ji...Jimin" I called his name softly when he looked at me with his puffy eyes which is looking red too.
Did he cried because of me. Did he still love me. Did it affect him?

I gulped and tried to touch his shoulder but he stand up immediately preventing himself from touching me.

"Why are you here , go behind your girlfriend." He looked at me in disgust and looked himself in mirror.

"Jimin its not like-" I hold his arm and pulled himself towards me which cause him to hit with my chest.

"Dont dare to touch me okay, I know we are going to married even its forced but still and you cant date somone like that. Though I dont care what you do or not" he wiggle in arms and straight looking in my eyes make me gulp.

"Did...did it affect you" he wide his eyes at my queston and looked away.

"It..its not like that. I just" I hold his chin and make him looked at me.

"Ye....yes it did what will you-" before he could complete I captured his lip with mine and traveled my hand to his cheeks which was on his chin before. I can feel he tried to control himself not to kiss me, which want me to devour him more.

I bite his lower lip make him gasped and he closed his eyes and clutched his hand on my bicep.

I didnt stop but made him sit on the counter when he started to kiss me back and lost in the moment.