Proof of Conquest

Image is an AI rendering of Mischelle.

Mischelle's POV

Waking up to the feeling Jungkook's calloused hands sliding between the sheets and my hip bones sends blood rushing straight to my pussy. 4 rounds of mindnumbing sex left me exhuasted and drooling on my forearm. From the grogginess in my head we couldn't have been asleep for longer than hour and a half. A part of me feels like there's no way I can go again. Take that instatiable cock, those hungry hands and sinful mouth, again. But damn if the way his fingers are moving agaiinst pelvis doesn't make me want to try.

He seriously has no chill.

Calling him a generous lover would be an understatement. In the last few hours he'd stretched me in every way imaginable, stealing every sassy remark off my lips. Instead they were replaced with salicious unhibited moans of pleasure.

"Jung" I whine tiredly, though my nipples harden at his touch, stirring the embers of the flame thats been raging since we locked eyes earlier that night. How can he possible have the energy? Boy is giving power nap a whole new meaning.

"I want you," He murmurs in that deep sensous voice of his, sliding ontop of me, hand on my waist still while the other rubs up my back down my outstretched arm and laces our fingers together. In the dimglow of the hall light, I can just makeout the tattoos covering his forearm.

Did he turn the light off? Or did I ? Maybe it was always this dark.

His hard length grinds against my ass leaving a trail of pre-cum along its path to my already aching wet folds.

"And you want me," He chuckles as my back arches without my permission," I thought you could handle the kimchi hmm"

I nip his arm in response to his lame joke, teeth raking against the flexed muscle of his tattooed bicep. The haze of sleep is dissapating the longer he presses against me, warmth building all over my body.

"If you want to sleep tired one, you can" He kisses my neck and starts to unlace our hands but I push back into him, sliding his tip inside of me with a shamless moan. He groans deeply  adjusting his hips to push all the way in until he's seated deep and I'm so full I feel like I'm going to explode out of my skin.

The last thing on my mind now, is sleep.

"Not that tired," I smirk around the words, wiggling my hips. Theres a loud clap as he smacks my ass.

His hands are warm as he moves to grip my hips, gliding in and out of me slowly, teasingly. I roll my own back to meet his, urging him to go faster. Heat pools in my stomach and my body tingles, every hair standing on end. Everywhere he touches me feels like a livewire. My nails rake the sheets as waves of euphoria wash over me. It's so good, the sensation of my nipples rubbing against the sheets only adding to the pleasure building in my pussy. All I can feel is his tip rubbing that spot that makes me see stars but never fully touching it. Not yet.

So close fucking close, but never quite there. He knows what he's doing, dragging my orgasm out, making me moan and tremble for it as he moves fast and deep enough to keep me on edge but not enough to send me crashing over.

I need more, I'm going to lose it if he keeps this pace.

Palming my ass, Jungkooks spreads me wider, sinking deeper now fully touching the spot that makes all the air whoosh out my lungs in a low whistle. Dropping to my elbows, I push back harder, fingers wrapping in the soft satin of the sheets. Can he read minds too? Everything I want him to do, he seems to sense.

I swear I hear him chuckle. I never expected him to be so good. A quick fuck with a hot guy who lets me dominate him. Thats what I was expecting,  that's how all my nights out, normally end. They don't turn into a night full of mindshattering sex where I'm left lying blissfully helpless, feeling somehow wrecked and worshipped at the same time.