81-90

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Apocalyptic Management System-Chapter 81 F City Base

Tang Shuwan was a well-known star before her last days. She was married to wealthy businessman husband Xu Wenyan, and the two have always been in love.

Tang Shuwan always had smooth sailing when she was a star, and others always thought she was very lucky. But in fact, it's all because she has a very powerful sixth sense. Whether choosing a drama or investing, she can always find a suitable solution based on her intuition.

She regarded this intuition as a gift from God, so she quietly did a lot of charity. After her marriage, her husband also supported her charity, not only providing funds but also providing many resources and manpower.

Perhaps it was the reward for doing too much charity. When she and her husband were counting the materials to be donated in a suburban warehouse, the end came. Fortunately, she and her husband had awakened their powers, and the people accompanying them did not mutate.

Within two days, a base was established in this suburb, and their warehouse was also within the base.

After handing over half of the materials in the warehouse, they took ownership of this large warehouse. It was not rent-free, but the land was actually given to them.

After being happy for a while, she found out that she was pregnant.

Seeing that the upper management of the base gradually lost their say, the couple's supplies were also targeted. After giving birth to the child, they decided to sell the supplies and leave this place.

Finally, I found a good buyer, half-sold, half-given away the materials and the land in my hand, and secretly exchanged a large number of crystal cores.

Relying on their strong intuition and husband Xu Wenyan's level five ice power, they avoided many troubles within a month, and the final encounter was successfully resolved.

They came to a street to find some milk powder for their children, but they found nothing.

I wanted to drive away from here, but a black bus appeared.

The bus stopped in front of them and opened the door.

Fearing that she was in danger, her husband quickly stopped in front of her.

She didn't know why, but she had a very strong premonition that she must get in the car.

After discussing it with her husband, he took out their clothes from the car and got in the car.

"Beep!"

The watch on Xu Wenyan's wrist sounded a beep.

This is the task they just posted in front of the trading machine downstairs. Because she did not have confinement, the baby is almost out of milk powder, so they want to trade some baby milk powder.

"How's it going? Is there any news?"

"It said that my transaction was claimed by someone, and asked me to go to the trading machine No. 04." "

You rest first, I will be back soon."

After that, Xu Wenyan Left the room.

Lin Muyan recently fell in love with visiting the trading center. Every time she passed by, she would take a look. Because there were many and miscellaneous supplies in the Lingquan space, she wanted to see if there was anything that others needed but didn't want, so she could exchange for some crystal cores. .