101-110

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 101 Xiao Has savior arrives

"Brother, let's fight quickly."

Two more figures appeared behind Xiao Ha, and they surrounded him in the alley.

Xiaoha's water-based superpower turned into a series of water arrows, floating beside him, and then he shot them out without hesitation.

Among them, three of them have speed powers and are good at evading tracking. The water arrows easily evaded them.

The leader was a level I earth power user, and the other was a water power user. The water arrow was easily blocked by an earth shield.

A speed user behind him dodged the water arrows and then sneaked up on him with a knife. As a result, something whipped him so hard that he almost lost his grip on the knife.

The dizzy Wheat and Xiaodaoda stood up and understood that these people were the bad guys in Cheng Shangyun's mouth. They waved their leaves one after another to protect Xiaoha.

"Change... Mutated Wheat! It's Wheat!"

A person with superpowers recognized Wheat and was extremely excited.

The leader of the earth-type superpowers was also pleasantly surprised. One plant was wheat, and the other one was definitely not ordinary: "The main thing is to catch two mutant plants, and leave this dog alone!"

As long as he can take away two mutant plants, Shuguang can count. What, youre not going to ask him in the future!

When Xiao Ha heard that they were about to capture his comrades, he roared and pounced on the leader.

The speed user next to him quickly pulled the boss away, but the water power user behind him suffered a disaster.

Being hit by Xiao Ha so quickly, he flew out of his body and couldn't help but vomit blood.

The three speedsters took out long ropes and wrapped them around Xiaoha, trying to tie him up. This was how they captured many large mutated animals.

They had just circled around Xiao Ha twice quickly when one of the superpowers was blasted out of the circle and fell beside the water superpower.

"Fuck! Who dares to touch me? Haha!"

The bald man suddenly appeared with a strong momentum, and his fist as big as a sandbag knocked away another speed user.

The person who came was none other than Xiao Has Tuo friend He Qiang. (Thinking)

The four of them visited the base not long after they got Shen Yu's flyer. He Qiang met Xiao Ha who had been thinking about it day and night, and gave him the meat of many exotic beasts.

Later, they came twice more, and the four of them were preparing to take their families to join the space base.

As soon as they completed the formalities today, He Qiang asked about Xiao Ha's location and rushed to the planting area non-stop.

As soon as he arrived near the planting area, he saw a very fast figure running across the alley.

He Qiang is a speed level six and strength level user. When he found out that the figure was Xiao Ha, he quickly chased after him. Unfortunately, he lost his way in the complicated alley.

Just as he was walking around, he heard Xiaoha's roar and appeared here in time.

"Ouch~~"

Xiao Ha ran to He Qiang aggrievedly and rubbed his belly with his head.