41-50

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 41 Steel Fence

Seeing the two people looking at each other with eyes that were about to swell, Xi Yue dug her toes on the ground in embarrassment, feeling that she shouldn't be sitting here, and that the bottom of the table was where she belonged.

"Ahem...should we order food?" Xi Yue carefully interrupted the stinky couple who were stuffing her with dog food.

"Yes, yes, you can order whatever you want. I still have to thank you again, otherwise I will always live in his misunderstanding..."

Xi Yue quickly ordered two dishes and handed the plate to Liang Ye.

"Did you quarrel before the end of the world? Did you separate because of the end of the world?"

Liang Ye took the board and sighed leisurely, and started telling: "You will never expect the plot of this story..."

! ! !

"His brother must be too courageous! I've heard of stand-in literature. This is substitute literature! Where's the queen? Didn't you even notice?" "The two of them look exactly the same, and his brother even deliberately imitated

him. character. But its impossible to say that you havent noticed any differences. Wen Jia didnt make any friends for three years in high school, and his younger brother had already become a good brother within half a month of starting school. But when he encountered this I will only feel that after not seeing him for two months, he changed his mind. Who would have thought that it would be a different person..." M.

Xi Yue also sighed a little: "This is also true, who would have thought that this would happen... ..."

"Which of you was chasing whom at the beginning..."

After hearing Xi Yue's question, Liang Ye finally found someone to talk to.

"I fell in love with him at first sight in high school, and I chased him for almost three years before he agreed to me... As a result, I realized that he had already liked me." "I fell in love with

Liang Ye at first sight, but at that time, besides studying, I had to work part-time , I don't have time to accompany her at all, so I dare not agree to her."

Speaking of this, Wen Li actually felt a little uncomfortable. When he was in high school, he would not feel inferior or jealous when he saw his classmates playing with their new mobile phones and showing off which countries they visited during the holidays.

But when the people around him talked about what gifts they had given to his girlfriend and which restaurant they were planning to eat at, he immediately suppressed his desire to try it with Liang Ye.

Looking at Liang Ye's accusing eyes, Wen Yi laughed.

"We missed a lot of time, and I'm sorry for making you sad before. No matter what you want to do in the future, I will accompany you, and I will listen to you no matter what."

Xi Yue looked at the two of them with eyes that were about to become sticky. , fortunately the food is served at this time.

The three of us ordered three dishes and one soup, sweet and sour pork ribs, ground three delicacies, steamed grouper and a pot of hazel mushroom stewed chicken.

The sweet and sour taste of the sweet and sour pork ribs brought back Liang Ye's mind, and she couldn't wait to pick up a piece of brown-red spare ribs.

"Hmm...it's so delicious! I didn't even notice there was a restaurant yesterday, and I couldn't wait in line at noon the next day, so now I can eat it!" Seeing