Chapter 41

Although Gu Mingzhou had expected it, he was still a little embarrassed when he heard Li Qiubai's straightforward agreement. Although deep down he didn't want to go with Xu Qi and the others, but looking at the cheerful Li Qiubai, Gu Mingzhou Still respect his wishes.

He likes tweets, and others also like tweets. He can't let tweets stop making friends. This is wrong.

His tweets were so cute, innocent and lively, and he deserved to be liked and invited out to play: "I'll tell them soon." Li Qiubai nodded and lowered his head

to open the gifts from Xu Qi and the others.

Gu Mingzhou sat aside and watched Xiao Tuanzi not only move his hands, but also his soft little face showing various expressions of vivid exertion, curiosity, surprise, anticipation, etc., and his heart gradually calmed down.

When Li Qiubai couldn't open something, he would naturally ask Gu Mingzhou for help, holding up the gift with outstretched arms, "Brother, please open it for me, just once, but it won't open."

Gu Mingzhou looked at his hand in confusion . The box in the box, "Really?"

Those few are not short of money, and they can't give bad gifts to offend them.

Gu Mingzhou took the box from Li Qiubai's hand, looked it up and down, left and right, and compared it with the person who gave the gift - Xu Qi. That was normal. He raised his chin and signaled to Li Qiubai: "What does it look like?" Tricky little toy, sit far away from me, it may scare you if you open it."

"Brother, wait, I'll hide it!" Li Qiubai has never seen any tricky little toys, and the ones given by his parents and brother are all expensive. It's beautiful. When Gu Mingzhou said it was scary when opened, he immediately got up and ran behind Gu Mingzhou.

Holding the clothes on Gu Mingzhou's shoulders tightly with both hands, he pressed himself as close to his brother as possible and hid behind his brother. Only his big eyes were exposed. He looked over Gu Mingzhou's shoulders at the gift box in his hand. When he felt that he was ready, he He said, "Brother, just drive. Don't be afraid of Chiu Chiu."

Even so, when Gu Mingzhou took action, he also added a little more strength to his hands.

"Bang -"

"Happy New Year, Happy New Year, I wish you all a Happy New Year~"

The box opened, and a sunflower with sunglasses popped out from it along with a colorful streamer, holding a microphone and singing loudly.

Li Qiubai was first frightened by the sound of "bang" and hid behind Gu Mingzhou. Then he was attracted by Sunflower's distinctive singing voice and asked, "Brother, can it still bang bang bang?"

Li Qiubai Puff your mouth and cheeks to simulate a pop-pop-pop sound.

"No, it shouldn't be scary anymore." Gu Mingzhou studied it for a while, and after confirming that there were no scary mechanisms, he asked Li Qiubai to take a closer look.

"This is closed, so the sound is gone. This is illuminated, and it can be used as a night light."

Although no one wants to put this thing next to the bed where they sleep.

Li Qiubai looked at it, felt fresh for a while, and then continued to open other gifts.

Seeing this, Gu Mingzhou found Xu Qi's WeChat account and chatted for a few words, and decided on a time to get together tomorrow.

It will be just a few of them traveling tomorrow, most likely accompanied by assistants and bodyguards. Food and supplies will be taken and provided to them at any time. Only the clothes they wear need to be taken care of. After all, it will be difficult to move if you wear too much, and it will be difficult to move if you wear too little. Easy to catch cold.