Chapter 59

Although he looked forward to the day and night, when his birthday came, Li Qiubai stopped looking forward to it. He resisted and avoided inexplicably, as if this day would bring some huge changes. Li Qiubai Qiu Bai was anxious, trying his best to avoid anything that required him to make a decision, and left the birthday party entirely to Gu Mingzhou and his parents.

It didn't take more than two days since they communicated with each other, and both parents knew about it. The little glances between the two of them, the way you pick up food for me and I will pick up food for you, and the desire to chat all the time. They are no strangers to various behaviors of dominating each other.

What reassured them was that none of their parents stood up to object. Their smiles even said that you two were progressing very slowly and thought you would fall in love prematurely. Who knew that after waiting for so many years, Gu Jingyuan and Li Jiangchen even Some people suspected that they had guessed wrong in private. The two children had no intention of doing so and were almost beaten up by Jiang Lingwei and Qu Xia.

Fortunately, the mothers guessed it right in the end.

With everyone's recommendation, Gu Mingzhou successfully served as the chief planner of Li Qiubai's coming-of-age ceremony. Friends such as Xu Qi were entrusted with important tasks by him, trying to give Li Qiubai an unforgettable coming-of-age ceremony.

Gu Mingzhou became busy like this. The closer Li Qiubai's birthday was, the more Gu Mingzhou inevitably felt anxious. He kept coming up with new ideas and constantly denying them. The most exaggerated one almost overturned the existing theme. Xu Qi told the truth.

"Brother Love Brain, it's almost enough. No wedding scene is so romantic and exaggerated. What are you going to do? Qiuqiu gets married as soon as she comes of age. We can't do this. We are not of legal age. "If you want to declare to everyone that

you and Qiuqiu are There is no need for Qiuqiu's relationship. Not to mention everyone in our circle who doesn't know that you treat Qiuqiu like an eyeball. If you look at Qiuqiu even more, you will get a cold look from you, and you will run away from you in business.

"Let's just talk about school. It's a top university. There is a special section for you and Qiuqiu's posts in the campus section. You upload some photos every now and then. Who doesn't know? Do you know the nicknames everyone gives you? Brother Xueba and his The little darling wife is all irritating.

"And netizens, the previous account is no longer posted, just stay in junior high school, now you can't hide your love so much, the new account has been hacked, don't read the comment area I don't know, the comments below are all about getting married, and your super words are fucking higher than the serious couples in the entertainment industry, higher than the popular film and television CPs, your brother-in-law's couple is so dominating the rankings For a long time, you two were almost squeezed out...

"You have been blessed by the whole world! Stop it!"

Xu Qi spoke without breathing, which showed how long he had been holding it in. After speaking, he let out a long breath, That's a pleasure.

Tang Hengbin turned slightly to block him, preventing Gu Mingzhou from hitting him head-on and beating Xu Qi to tears.

But Gu Mingzhou just curled his lips and casually deleted the idea that he just had on a whim to overturn all the arrangements.

Tang Hengbin was horrified when he saw this, his love brain is so horrifying!

Compared to Gu Mingzhou, Li Qiubai could be said to have nothing to do. His birthday coincided with summer vacation. The hot sunshine in mid-August made it difficult for Li Qiubai to have any interest. In addition, he always had an uncomfortable feeling in his heart, which made him look listless. Li Qiubai would be more lively and even hug Gu Mingzhou when he came home.