Chapter 58

The two of them walked to the dormitory building. Gu Mingzhou immediately turned on the seat heating. On the way back, Li Qiubai was particularly taciturn. Anyone who saw him could tell that he was in a bad mood. Gu Mingzhou waited at red lights several times to talk to Li Qiubai. Qiu Bai spoke, but was rejected by the other party's stubborn side face.

Gu Mingzhou smiled silently, feeling a little hurt in his heart.

He couldn't bear to let Li Qiubai guess and imagine, couldn't bear to have him "ask for nothing", and couldn't bear to have him tossing and turning, just for the result of a long-written answer.

If Li Qiubai knew nothing and felt nothing, Gu Mingzhou felt that he would wait, be good to him, wait for him to understand, and wait to be his first and last lover.

Now Li Qiubai would be jealous, and Gu Mingzhou felt that he didn't want to wait any longer.

He dragged Li Qiubai from the water to the shore at the age of seven, gave him tutoring lessons at the age of fourteen until now, and started chasing away countless people who confessed to Li Qiubai at the age of eighteen. He would not and would not allow Li Qiubai to leave. , their lives have long been intertwined, and Li Qiubai is the only one in his life.

Gu Mingzhou took advantage of the red light and stared at the back of Li Qiubai's head. He looked cute no matter how cute he looked. If he changed the angle, he could clearly see Li Qiubai's angry little face through the glass and his mouth that was so pouted that it could hang an oil can. , he was so angry that even his hair stood up stubbornly, and his whole body exuded the aura of my displeasure.

so cute.

Gu Mingzhou's hands itched and wanted to rub him.

Unfortunately, the red light turned green, and Gu Mingzhou could only regretfully wait until he got off the car.

Gu Mingzhou was driving smoothly, but Li Qiubai was sitting on pins and needles. He didn't look at Gu Mingzhou because he was afraid that he would cry in grievance if he looked at it too much.

I thought carefully before that the two worlds are different. Gu Mingzhou is no longer his fiancé. Gu Mingzhou is free. It doesn't matter if he gets married or buried at will. He is his brother next door. He will definitely be able to live well. Bless Gu Mingzhou.

all fake!

Li Qiubai flattened his mouth and thought angrily, how could Gu Mingzhou like girls? He was so good-looking, obedient and well-behaved. They were childhood sweethearts who grew up together and knew their family backgrounds well. There was no one in the world who was more suitable to work with than them. Are they together? Gu Mingzhou really has no vision if he doesn't like him!

Don't call him brother, he is not brother!

Li Qiubai thought about it all the time in his head. He was so passionate that he didn't respond when the car parked in front of his house. It was Gu Mingzhou who came over to open the door for him and reached out to the seat belt buckle, which made Li Qiubai startled. , leaning tightly against the back of the chair, his eyes widened, and asked in horror: "What's wrong, are you going to beat me?"

Gu Mingzhou raised his eyebrows after hearing this, not knowing what Li Qiubai imagined him to be, and seemed to be smiling. He asked with a smile: "What's wrong with beating you? What's wrong if I don't beat you?"

"I'll file a lawsuit if I beat someone!" Li Qiubai came back to his senses and blushed when Gu Mingzhou laughed. Knowing that he almost made a joke, he hurriedly pushed Gu Mingzhou away. , the villain complained first and said, "It's all your fault for scaring me."