𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉- 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗌

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 :)

𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖫𝗅𝗈𝗒𝖽 , 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 🥺

🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎🝮♡︎

The door to the monastery slammed with a start, it wasn't an odd occurrence for someone to slam the door in a pit of rage to let out some steam. That door had become known as the slamming door, however the one slamming the door was the person who often had to release their pit of rage. Kaiya stood infront of the door hand clutching her handbag tightly and in a matter of seconds she was huffing as she took her bag of and placed it onto the table located next to the door, then she was forcibly removing her long brown coat angrily walking forward and placing it onto the coat hanger with such force that it looked as if the hanger would've broken into two and hastily took of her ankle length boots unzipping the zip and then kicking them of onto the ground unevenly. She stared in annoyance at the mess her shoes had made and huffed loudly before retreating her handbag and making her way properly inside the monastery.

Kai, Jay and Cole all sat on the living room sofa eagerly playing the newly updated Prime Empire levels, it was a race on who would be the first to complete them. None of them payed any mind to Kaiya as she walked behind the sofa, she only spared them a glance before sighing and continuing her journey. The only sound she could hear was of them screaming at one another to get out of the way in the video game. She then walked into the kitchen only to be greeted by the smell of savoury delight, a delight that would usually intise her and make her immediately want to consume the concoction that the talented nindroid has created. Today was not one of those days. Zane stood behind the kitchen counter delicately lifting up a tray with sesame tahini cookies each individually placed and baked to perfection, when he noticed Kaiya enter the kitchen he raised his head from looking at the delicious cookies and smiled at the brunette unbeknownst to him Kaiya wasn't in the nicest of moods.

"Good evening Kaiya, would you care for a sesame tahini cookie? They're fresh out of the oven." Zane inquired, he placed the tray filled with cookies onto the countertop the smell of the vanilla and honey that coated the savoury delight explored the room. He was anticipating that the others especially Cole would be in the kitchen in less than five minutes after he gets a whiff of the cookies.

Kaiya eyed the cookies, she desperately wanted to agree and eat one, was it to eat out of her feeling of anger? Yes, yes it was. Which is why she had to refuse. She slowly shaked her head at the treat "no thank you Zane, I'm not hungry. But they do look delicious though."

The nindroid slowly walked away from the counter, a worried look in his teal robotic like eyes however even if they looked robotic they held every human emotion known to man.

"Are you feeling alright Kaiya? My sensors are picking up a high level of distress from you." Zane sympathised, his words slowly and steady not wanting to overcrowd Kaiya incase something drastic happened from his question.

Kaiya noticeably tensed, her shoulders raised and it almost looked like she had shrunk at the words Zane has spoken making herself look inferior. Just how she did today at work. She gulped and her throat became knotted as she mentally recalled the events that happened at work, she needed to leave. Immediately.

"I think you need to get your sensors looked at, I'm fine. Gotta go, you know the deal history is a full time job never of the clock. Okay, see you at dinner!" Kaiya stumbled in both her words and her movements knocking into the countertop almost causing the cookies to drop if it wasn't for Zane's incredible reflexes and then the door as she made her terrible escape from any further questions from Zane.