Survivor (WIP)

Just like the info at the bottom of the drawing might add Elemental Brothers AU

Toooo lazy to lineart this hahaha... someday

Ref: Movie 2 comics pg.218 (too lazy to make/think a new one so yah...lol and change the facial expression into sad/traumatized one and thats oof... sorry Mama Gempa if this is your angsty part 😭)

Inspired from: a short vid about (the current war that you will never know when will it stop... sigh... ehem) a man was waiting outside for something/someone then a red cross(?) vehicle stop near him and then the rescuers(?) show him a boy probably his son as the man hugged him so hard while crying...

---
Thorn: Mama what happen to your face?
Taufan and Hali: (heard Thorn and look at them curiously)
Gempa: Stress
Thorn: Aik, from whom?
Ice: (suddenly open his eyes and stare at Gempa looking for something)
Solar and Blaze: (stop their little fight from a little far away, immediately went to the group)
Gempa: You all...sigh, I need break for this... (slowly walks away, ignoring some of his brothers' call)
Other 6: ...
Tok Aba: (enters the house) Huh, what's with your faces? Where's Gempa?
TTM: (rushes to him, hugging him) Atok, Gempa is stressed again because of us... what should we do?
TC: ...
Tok Aba: Ah I see. Just give him more time to rest. I saw his growing eyebags this past few days so let him sleep longer as it will be weekend the next day.
6 brothers: ...Ok (not too sure for the advice while looking to each other)
Tok Aba: Sigh... if you see him wake up in midnight, he will probably drink cocoa drink sitting outside while looking up the sky. I saw him one time doing that. Maybe he is doing it multiple times when we all asleep. Be with him. (Yawn) I'm gonna sleep early also, so you know what to do (smile at them)
6 brothers: (nods simultaneously)

---
Waaaiiiit bakit naging story mode na toh???
Char lang... wala kasing ibang mapost...  laziness is acting up again wooopsy~ god sakit sa bangs mag-English 😂
Geh see you all in next post 😅