2

They figured out who was who. They found they each had some items. "Why do you all have flashlights and I don't?" Asked Dream. "Maybe one of your things has a light. Dream fiddled with the mask and grabpack a minute before a light like a flashlight shone from part of his grabpack. The others turned on their flashlights and they began to walk. They had called a truce to try and figure out where they were when they couldn't portal or use magic.

The flashlights shone on the bloody looking ruins. "This place creeps me out." Said Blue. The others nodded. As they walk, they heard a sound and whipped around. They saw Error had stepped on a bone and it had snapped. "Well, that's ominous." Said Stitches. They continued forward. "You shouldn't be here... children shouldn't come here alone." Said an eerie voice. They turned and saw a Toriel, but something was off about her. "Come children, you can rest at my home." She said. Dream began following her, and the others cautiously followed behind.

They came to her house. It was similar, yet different from a normal Toriel's house. She showed them to a room and told them to stay there while she got some food. "I don't trust her." Said Error. "Calm down, she's helping us." Said Dream.