"Ro and his Garden wale Bande"

Hi everyone...!!....Hope you are all doing good...!!
Here with another one...!!
Hope you like it..!!
Happy reading!

After the match and post winning ceremony and celebrations, everyone returned to the hotel

Ro had been on the call with Vi for the past half-hour, listening to Vi's overflowing pride, especially about how their kids responded to Bairstow. Vi seemed even more impressed with their kiddo's actions than with their actual performance on the field.

"Abhi to tu yahan nahi tha to inka ye haal tha...tu hoga to kya krenge ye" Ro remarked, shrugging off Vi's enthusiasm.

" Roooo!!" Vi exclaimed excitedly, their voice bubbling with pride.

" Hmm " Ro raised an eyebrow, trying to decipher what was going on in Vi's mind.

" What do you think... should i start giving classes" Vi asked nonchalantly, as if suggesting the most ordinary thing in the world.

" Of?" Ro inquired, genuinely curious.

" How to sledge, obviously" Vi replied matter-of-factly.

Ro rolled his eyes at the suggestion..." You can't be serious "

" I am seriously asking idiot " Vi retorted with a hint of playfulness.

" You know what...go ahead " Ro replied sarcastically

" Roooo" Vi whined in response.

" Viiiiii" Ro teased back...

Before either of them could continue, Jassi barged into Ro's room, appearing on screen. "Hi bhaiyaa," Jassi greeted Vi.

" Hiii my captain....you did very well today " Vi praised proudly.

" Thank you bhaiyaaa" Jassi replied, feeling elated

" But you need to learn something" Vi advised.

" what bhaiya" Jassi inquired

" You should learn to say No jassi" Vi advised gently.

Jassi understood Vi was referring to the DRS incident. He felt a bit embarrassed, scratching his head. "I'll try, bhaiya," he promised.

" Bhaiya aap konsi classes dene ki baat kar rahe the? " Jassi asked curiously.

" Main vo...ummm" Vi hesitated, trying to come up with an excuse.

" Bol na vi...kya hua ..abhi to itna excited tha...ab kya hua" Ro taunted, earning a glare from Vi.

" Arey main jiske liye aapko bulane aya tha vo to bhool hi gaya" Jassi facepalmed.

" Kya hua" Ro inquired

" Class lag rahi hai apke bacho ki team room mein" Jassi explained, a hint of anger in his voice.

" Kyu " Vi asked, while Ro understood the reason.

" Areyy aapne dekha nahi bhaiya...aaj ground pe kya kia un sbne" Jassi explained angrily, recalling the events on the ground.

"Oh," Vi breathed a sigh of relief, glad that Jassi hadn't heard his previous idea.

" Vaise jassi ..ek baat bta...agr student galti kare to sirf student ko daant padni chahiye ya teacher koi bhi " Ro asked, grinning smugly, while Vi shot him a death glare.

" Teacher ko kyu bhaiya ? " Jassi asked, puzzled.

" Kuch nahi jassi...pagal ho gya hai ye...tu leke ja isko...aur rahul bhai ko bolna...thoda kam daante.." Vi instructed, almost whispering the last part to Ro, fearing Jassi's reaction.