me👧

"Come on Inna you gonna be late for your first day in university".Mom yelled from the living room. Am coming Mom ! "Am just applying oil on my feet" . I shouted as i reach to open the drawer so as i could take oil and applying it to my body.
Hi everyone 👋 . My name is Inna Jonez am 20 years old and i live with my mom and sis in our house at small town called Bazen . Bazen is a small little town in the city of Ashton whereas most of the people that live there are rich, foreigners ,politicians and higher class people making the town to be the most respected town in Ashton city.Making my family and I to be considered wealthy people (in which we are not🥲) to our friends.
Anyways ..lets continue to where we ended huh? 😊
Hey Dee could you pass to me my black bottle - me
Sorry i can't, i feel like my hand will collapse with just holding it😜- Dee
Hmph ! Rude !- me
No sweetie its called go get it yourself😁- Dee
Yep guys meet my sister deeana but we like to call her dee cause why not
She is the older than me by 7 yrs i know right like that many😬😬 ...wow yeah shes sassy charming energetic and most importantly the best promoter of herself like if Yolo was a person then its her .
Fine but next time when you ask for something please expect the same answer😒- me
Byee👋- Dee said as she opens the door and exits heading to work
As she exists i took my waterbottle and headed to mom's car ready to go to university.
While mom was driving i was busy🚙🚙 listening to my morning good vibes playlist so as to kill time

Inna! - mom
💃💃 -me
Inna! - mom
💃💃 -me
Inna! Mom shouted as she snatched my phone from my hand and unplugged my earphones.
Mom! Why did you do that😟☹️.- me
I called you thrice and you weren't listening to me so i had to actions😡😡- mom .
"One day you will get hit by a car if you continue with this behaviour" she added.
I nodded and took my phone from her hand and looked outside the car window i saw an old building with a lot of people of my age and above walking others chatting i knew from there that we have already reached to university of Kale
I looked at mom she looked at me and gave me a" we are here" look.
"So we are here😐" i said
She nodded
"Huh? I expect it to be complicated like high school but its not"🤔 . I said as i looked down for a while and took my purse
"Well i guess i got to go now . Bye mom!👋 "I waved at my mom as i opened the car door and dropped outside ready to start university .
"Bye sweetie! 👋.make sure you study well and make friends .. GOOD FRIENDS precisely"🤨🤨. As she emphasized
"I will 😁😁"i said with a smiley face knowing that in my head i aint gonna do that.
She waved a bye at me and drove off to her work.
When she left i looked around the university building as i left a heavy sigh😮‍💨 thinking of the new upcoming drama am gonna face in the university era.

Hi guys !😁👋so yeah im sorry if the 1st chapter is long but i will try to shorten the length of the upcoming chapters i hope you will like them or it idk just focus on the liking part😁😁.
Ciao lovz n remember always to love urself 1st then the rest follows😁😉
Hearteu💜💙❤️.