Part 1

Simon is seen sitting in class

Simon is seen sitting in class. In front of him was a worksheet he had finished. He stares up at the clock on the wall as it slowly ticks towards his release.

Tick tick tick tick

RIIIIIING

The bell finally goes off.

Mr. Connors: Alright everyone. Please put your papers on my desk as you leave please and thank you!

Everyone got their things and turned their paper in. Simon went to his locker, dropping his stuff off and quickly hurrying outside with the flood of other kids leaving. He starts his walk as he normally does, reaching an alleyway with no one in it. He goes down it, quickly changing his clothes into his hero costume.

 He goes down it, quickly changing his clothes into his hero costume

Simon: here we go!

He climbs up the building next to him, putting his backpack behind the doorway to get onto the roof. He readies himself, jumping off the side and pointing his right arm up, a web shooting out of his wrist and latching onto the building he aims at. With an audible swoosh, he's off to swing through New York city. Weaving between the buildings and avoiding the cars and civillians as he goes. Some people cheer, some boo, and others are just confused as to why a human wearing black and orange spandex was flying through the sky. Simon comes to a stop after his spider senses goes off. He lands on a roof, peering over the edge and down to see a group of thugs surounding a woman.

Thug 1: Hand it over!

He took her purse and started rumaging through it. Simon attactches his web to the ledge, slowly lowering himself down. He lightly tapped the Thug on the shoulder.

Thug 1: What!?

He turns too see the hero.

Thug 1: Spider-Man?

Simon: Yep!

He dropped down, kicking the guy upward and webbing him to the wall. He dodges a punch from another thug, grabing him by the srm and fliping them through the hair and to the grond, then with a side hook, he knocks out the final of the thugs. He picks up the womans purse.

Simon: You ok ma'am?

Woman: Y-yes. Thank you.

Simon: No problem!

He jumps up onto the wall, climbing to reach the ledge he was on before. He slips his flip phone he had in his suit for emergencies, calling in the criminals location before leaving. After a while the sun had started to set, so Simon swung back to pick up his bag. He put it over his shoulders before he takes off towards his house. He makes a stop on a very tall building, letting his feet hang off the edge. He pulled his phone out from his bag, looking through his messages. Luckily, there was nothing. He put his phone back into his bag, letting out a sigh, he swings back home. Reaching the apartment building he slides his window open, crawling in and quickly closing it before changing out of his costume. He climbs into bed, taking out his phone and opening YouTube.

"Alright. Let's do this one last time."

We see Simon in his casual clothing walking with his class.

"My name, is Simon Viper. I was bitten by a radioactive spider."

He suddenly feels a pinch, seeing a spider on his hand.

"And for the past 3 months, I've been the one and only Spider-Man."

He puts on his suit, swinging through the city

"I caught some criminals, stopped some muggings, got a target place on my back thanks to JJJ, and on top of all that, I've had to deal with living a double life."

There are a few quick scenes displaying each.

"Now, I just swing around the city looking for trouble. Life is good so far. I may not fight any big bads but hey, I guess someone has to look out for the little guys. So, that's me! Just you're friendly neibourhood Spider-Man!"