Part 2

Simon sat on top of a building, eating a chocolate donut. He let out a sigh, tired from the day of school and swinging through the city.

Simon:... another boring day...

His spider senses go off suddenly and reacting quickly, he just barely dodged the swing of a large blade.

The man with the pumpkin head swung again, Simon jumping away and landing on the other side of the building

Simon: oh, umm. Hey! What's up dude!?

Pumpkin Man: Prepare to meet your end Spider-Man!

He readied his scythe.

Simon: Oh sick! My first real super villain! Awesome! Let's go dude!

The man ran for him, attempting another slash. Simon moves to the side, then the other side to evade another. He jumps up, hitting the mama face with a web. As he attempted to pull it off, Simon lands and sweeps his legs, making the pumpkin headed man fall to the ground.

Man: Come with me... and maybe, you'll survive!

Simon: Jeez. Take me to dinner first!

Simon says. The pampkin headed man chuckles.

Man: Good... that will make things more fun!

He says as a silver disc hovers up behind him.

Jack-O'-Lantern: Are you ready... to fight the Jack-O'-Lantern!?

Simon: Man I dunno, can you wait just a-

He dodges a slash by ducking, jumping off of the building and swinging away. Jack-O'-Lantern jumps on his hover board, surfing through the sky after the bug themed super hero. He pulls out a small orange and green ball, throwing it at Spider-Man and missing, causing an explosion.

Simon: WHOA!!!!!

He fell from his web, thwiping another to catch himself.

Simon: Hey! Be carful! You could hurt someone with those!

Jack-O'-Lantern: That's the point you-

He gets a web shot right over his face.

Simon: You talk too much!

The flame in his eye glew brighter, burning through the webbing.

Simon: So what's your deal anyway?

Jack-O'-Lantern: Just a bit of PAYBACK!!!!!!

He pushes a button on his scythe, the handle strinking and the weapon becoming a gun. It sent fourth a ring of fire that Simon skillfuly dives through to dodge before swinging up and kicking the man the the chest, knocking him off the board. Simon shot a web at the board, riding it down after the villain, when it suddenly swerved, spinning around. Jack-O'-Lanern grabs his weapin, ir extending out to the long form. He threw a pumpkin bomb beneath him, following it up by smacking the blunt side of his scythe down, causing another ring of fire. The explosin flung him back up in the air spinning in a circle. Simon was still trying to get control of the hover board when it flew back towards jack, the flamming hammer coliding with Spiderman, knocking him down the entire street. Simon just barly caught himself, slinging 2 webs at the buildings next to him, throwing him back after Jack-O'-Lantern.