☆Date night☆

"So you're going on a date with Shuji to a party?"

"I guess you could say that" You nodded. Your best friend was now questioning you about the events about to take place. "Does your mom know you're going?" She asked.
"No, I wouldn't be able to go if she did" you sighed "It's not like I want to go anyway,"

"Then why go?"

"I don't know," you whined "Like Shuji has lots of girls that like him I know that but most of those girls will be there trying to hit on him right in front of me" you complained at this point Still no one knew about your crush but you kind of just blew your cover "Why would you even care, it's not like you like him" your friend replied. You stayed silent not knowing how to answer her statement, "Omg, you do like him!?" She realized.
"Only a little" you spoke quietly. "You have a crush" She started singing. "Stopp please" you threw your head back begging her to quit her nonsense. "I can't believe you actually like him" your friend laughed. "Well yeah he's like really cute, and really nice to me although he can be a bit annoying at times," you smiled at the thought "and you know there's not a lot of nice guys like him now these days"

"No I get it," she agreed with you "and you know I think he likes you too,"

"You think?" You looked back at her and saw her sitting on your bed. You were sitting at your vanity desk, painting your nails out of boredom and suddenly your phone rang your friend picked up for you and you turned to see what was happening. She told the person on the phone what resident they called and asked who they would like to speak to. "Who is it?" You asked.

"Yeah, she's here" Milan nodded "Sure you can speak to her" A smile then slowly appeared on her face as she covered the bottom part of the phone. "Well?" You asked.

"It's Shuji he wants to talk to you" she laughed you just looked at her shocked. You then got up and grabbed the phone from her hands. "Hello?" You called out waiting for a response. "Hey, so you do want to go to that party?" You heard his voice and it made you pause because you've only ever talked face to face so it was weird talking to him on the phone. "I mean, no not really but I don't mind like stopping by for a bit just because" you answered his question hoping it was an okay answer. "Oh okay cool, then you can just come over to my place and we can go together" he spoke. "Yeah okay" You nodded as if he could see you it was silent for a moment because neither of you really wanted to hang up. You played with your necklace waiting for him to say something. "Okay.." he finally spoke. "I'll see you later" You heard an awkward laugh on the other side of the phone which made you smile "Yeah see you later" You put the phone down as he hung up.

"You guys are so weird" Milan laughed.

"What how?" You smiled.

"Omg, I can't believe it you like really like him like, like like him!" She pushed you and you fell back on your mattress. "Omg, stop talking about it it's embarrassing" Your smile went away thinking about how cringe you felt.

☆☆☆☆☆

"I can't believe you don't like gummies that's like the weirdest thing ever" Shuji's face was scrunched up.

"I just don't like the texture, I mean I used to like them but I just grew out of it" you laughed

You and Shuji were in his dining room just eating snacks but because you guys were done you both now wanted to play video games so he brought you downstairs where you two could play a whole bunch of different games. You guys played for a while until you heard yelling from upstairs. "SHUJI ANSWER THE FREAKING PHONE IT'S FOR YOU" You could tell it was Maya's voice from how loud it was and that made you laugh Shuji looked back at you "Not funny" he smiled. That's when you saw Anna walking down towards you two "Hey shuj-" she paused when she saw you "Oh I didn't know you were here" She giggled awkwardly and you waved at her. "Um, Maya wanted me to like come tell you that someone is on the phone waiting for you" Her arm was on the opposite side of her waist and she was clenching her shirt like she was nervous. "Who is it?" You then heard Shuji speak.
"Uh.." She looked up "I think it's Evan," she replied he then sighed and got up from the floor which you two were sitting on together. He walked passed her "Thanks" he spoke to Anna and she nodded "I'll be back" he turned to you and you nodded before he disappeared.