Chapter 19: Playing with Fire

Standing in a dimly lit classroom, a sense of déjà vu washes over you. The flickering fluorescent lights overhead emit a faint buzzing sound, adding to the petrifying atmosphere. Anxious, you watch as someone voluntarily sits on the chair in the center.

However, not like the latest, the boy sits calmly, his demeanor composed. The blue eyed boy slouched in the chair, arms folded—his head tilted as his golden locks bounced confidently, seemingly challenging instead.

Emerging from the darkest corner, a silhouette brandishes a familiar wood baseball bat over his shoulder. With deliberate steps, he drags the bat along the floor, creating an unsettling screeching sound. This time, only one shadow follows him. His light blonde hair glinting in the sunlight—almost as if they're also suppressing a chuckle.

"Some serious balls you got there, Hunt."

You rush over to Dom, but he dismisses you with a calm hand gesture. Seeing how you're so eager to help his bro aggravate Tyler's mood even more. Because now, his lips curl into a sinister grin as he rhythmically taps his baseball bat on the ground—before slamming the maple wood bat down—causing it to bounce back into his hand in a smooth spin!

Not stopping, he slams it again onto the floors—allowing it to bounce back—catching it before spinning it in the air. He spins.. and spins.. each rotation bringing him closer to the blondie. It almost looked like he's about to bash it through the boy's head—

When Dom catches the bat effortlessly, stealing it from its owner. Oozing so much coolness you almost faint on the spot. Exchanging excited looks to Evie beside you, you intertwine your hands in front of you, unable to contain a little jump of excitement. Someone finally man enough to fight the Tyler Cavill? Oh you're so here to see it. Holding the bat confidently, Hunt rises from his seat, face to face with the now fuming Tyler just to taunt,

"Come on bro. You gave your blessings.. you removed the rule.. but now you do this?"

Furrowing his brow in irritation, Cavill shoots him a piercing glare as he joins in—gripping the bat with full force! With each passing moment, their grips tighten, the tension in the room escalating! Smirking devilishly, Cavill finally breaks the silence with a sneer.

"Are you scared, Hunt? It's not like you've known her since forever, right?"

Hunt's jaw clenches, his own eyebrows furrowing as he grips the bat tighter, refusing to back down. Giving the devil a little smirk, he tilts his head to finally say,

"You told me basically everything about her, remember?"

Cavill's eyes narrow in response as a flicker of realization crosses his mind—he's been too vocal about you to everyone. However, regaining his composure—he pushes the bat down! Forcing Dominic to reluctantly retreat to his seat while letting out a scoff. Tyler hovers over Dominic. It almost looks like he's an angel, but not until the camera pans to his wicked lopsided grin—a fallen angel is definitely more fitting.

Cracking his knuckles, Tyler finally asks, "Ok. Orange juice, or sugarcane?"

"Of course sugarcane," Dominic answers smugly, his right eyebrow raised a little in pride.

"Rihanna or Ariana Grande?"

"Rihanna."

"Bobby Brown or NARS?"

At the question, Dom flinches. Worried. Because this one.. It's a topic he's unfamiliar with.. and—just the beginning of the interrogation? He notices Tyler's lips quirked up and he darts his eyes to you—who's eagerly waiting for his response, putting so much—too much hope in him. Squinting his eyes with seriousness, he inhales deeply, relying on his intuition for an answer.