Chapter 15

Ch.15 My POV

We walked off, making sure no one was following us.

"I'm sorry." Nathan said.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." I hastily replied.

"Then why did you run off?"

"I I was s scared."

"Scared about what?"

"Oh nothing. You woudn't understand."

He took my hand. "Tell me."

Flashback

"His name was Logan. We had gone out for only 5 months. He had always given me everything as if I was a princess. No, not a princess, HIS princess. Unitl that day."

"Until what?" Nathan asked me.

"Until I found him kissing another girl. I saw how passionately he loved her more than anything. That day just broke my heart. I ran off back home and started crying my heart out. Happy now?" I said angrily.

"I'm so sorry Allison, I, I didn't mean to-"

I interrupted him, "Yeah whatever. I have never gotten a boyfriend since that day. I was too scared to."

"Well, I would never hurt you like that. I love you. And I can prove it." He said as he then kissed me passionately. My heart sank and I just couldn't run off again. I was lost, lost in Nathan's kiss. I then interrupted it by saying,

"What did you do that for?" I asked innocently.

"Well, I just wanted to prove to you how heartful my love is for you. I've been waiting to ask you this and I just can't wait. Allison Martinez, would you be my lovely girlfriend?"

I had no idea what to say. Didn't I just meet him? Maybe I wasn't the same girl I was before. "Y,ye? I stuttered.

"It's okay, think about it. I won't force you because I love you."

I slowly walked away, back to the house. Nathan left with the other boys.