Chapter 17

Ch.17 Nathan's POV

I really love her. I just wanted to be with her everyday. Does she love me back? Or is she just scared? If she is, I want her to be safe with me.

I heard sounds. I looked up. I was walking through the park we had our date at. I tensed, ready to fight if it was a thief. It was.... Chloe? She smoothed her hair and picked up her skateboard.

"Hey, I was looking for you!" She stated.

"Allison, um, she's in a car accident."

"What?! How! What! Who! Where! What?!" Nathan said.

"She she saw Logan again."

"What?!"

"He just wanted to talk to her so she let him in the car. They were parked, not driving. Suddenly, a truck hit the side because she was distracted and woah!"

I felt like punching something. Allison, my Allison was hurt! I punched towards Chloe. She caught my arm and twisted it.

"Don't, you touch me!"

"OW! Sorry, I'm just, my Allison ooh."

I heard rustling. "Aaron?" Chloe asked.

"Woah,woah, who's Aaron?"

"Laura's boyfriend."

"Ooh."

"ARE YOU THREATENING MY GIRLFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND?" Aaron asked menacingly.

"Noooo," I said frantically, looking up since Aaron was like 6'2 and tough as a rock.

"Thanks buddy, but I got this." Chloe said.

Aaron continued, "Um, I came to get Chloe and you, Alli is fine but she lost her memory."

"Where can I see her?" I asked him.

"Uh, you can't, she forgot what happened in the last week. She doesn't know you!"

"But I still want to see her!" I was losing my temper.

"She thinks she's still with Logan!" Aaron said.

"What!" I felt the world drop from under me.

My life without her was nothing.