Chapter 2

Ch.2

My friends looked at me with knowing looks and I bet looked very nervous to them. All of a sudden, I saw Max and the others walking into our class. I was really overwhelmed by this time. Some of my classmates screamed, while others just didn't care. This time, I had actually stopped breathing. They had asked if anyone was a huge fan. I didn't say anything, just stayed completely silent. I was going through mental shock. All of a sudden, my best friend, Chloe raised her hand.

"Well, I'm a fan, but my best friend is a huge fan! I don't think she would go crazy fangirl though. She talks about you like everyday! Especially -"

I slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Can we her then?" The boys asked politely.

"Well, I think she would be nervous in front of the whole class."

So Chloe walked up to them and whispered to Nathan something. I was dying to know what. The only thing I saw, was the bous nodding their heads. After they had left, the bell had already rung and so I ran up to Chloe.

"What did you telll them?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, you're kind of going to meet them after lunch." She said twirling her jet black hair.

"Where?"

"In the expansion room."

"Oh my gosh, I'm going to have a heart attack!"

"You'll be fine, just act natural."

"Ok, I'll try at least." I said with a worried look upon my face.