🥺🔥You are in love

Angsty Stolitz because I NEED IT 😵 a little bit of smut BTW but it's very brief because I wrote this at 12:49 AM 🤣

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Blitzø was just sitting in his office drinking his second bottle of cheap whiskey when there was a knock on the door. Loona peered into the room, worried about her dad. It had only been a few hours since his fight with Stolas, and it was clear the argument had taken a toll on him.

"Hey. You okay?" Loona asked.

"I'm fine, Looney. Just go find Millie or Moxxie if you're bored." Blitzø says grumpily.

"Damn it, dad! Are you really this fucking blind?!" Loona snapped.

"You watch your language, young lady!" Blitzø shot back. "If this is about that stuck-up bird brain, I swear to Satan--"

"He loves you, dad!" Loona interrupted, and Blitzø's heart lurched into his throat. "Octavia's always telling me how he can never shut up about you. And after your fight he was a wreck. You need to talk to him, you need to fix this."

"I can't." Blitzø says, and Loona tilted her head in confusion. "I'm not good at this, Looney."

"Not good at what?" Loona asks, kneeling down beside Blitzø's chair.

"This whole... being in love thing." Blitzø admitted. "I mean... I'm not like Moxxie, I don't know how it works."

"Dad, don't you see?" Loona says softly. "You're already doing it."

Blitzø could have sworn a tear sprung to his eye as his mind took him back through all the little moments he'd had with the owl demon. All the silly, unashamed flirting and oddly gentle touches, the way Stolas' entire being seemed to light up around Blitzø.

And then the imp realized something. He felt his happiest when he was with that silly, horny bird. For those brief times when they were together, he could forget about all the traumas he carried with him, he didn't have to feel ashamed of his scars, he didn't have to pretend to be something he wasn't, he could just be...him.

Without another word, Blitzø got up out of his chair and raced outside, getting in his car and driving to Stolas' mansion. He managed to sneak past the guard's, climbing up to Stolas' bedroom window. He looked in and saw the prince sleeping soundly in his bed, tissues strewn about the room. He hooted softly with every breath, and fuck did Blitzø find it adorable. The imp lightly tapped on the glass, the sound waking Stolas from his sleep. The prince thought he must be dreaming still, because at his window stood the man he loved more than life itself, his darling Blitzy. Bewildered, he got up and opened the balcony door, staring down at the little imp before him in adoration and confusion.

"Blitzø? What are you doing here?" Stolas asked, uncertain of the imp's motives.

"I came here because I realized how much you mean to me, and how much I mean to you. I was stupid to think you just wanted me for sex, I should have figured out sooner that you...genuinely cared about me." Blitzø says awkwardly, but sincerely nonetheless.

"Oh, Blitzy..." Stolas says on the verge of happy tears, falling to his knees to get closer to eye level with his little imp. "You've nothing to apologize for. This was worth the wait, my beloved Blitzy."

They wasted no time in locking their mouths together, Stolas scooping the little imp up in his arms before swiftly taking them both into the bed. They were passionately making out, Blitzø having accidentally pulled a few feathers loose, and well, it would be a damn lie if you said you couldn't hear Stolas' screams of pleasure from each of the seven rings as Blitzø pounded into him until they were both absolutely destroyed by their simultaneous climax.

"I love you, Blitzy." Stolas whispered, holding Blitzø snugly in his arms, the imp playing with his feathers.

"Love you too, Stolas." Blitzø mumbled sleepily, a satisfied grin on his face.

Damn did being in love feel good...

🤍🦉❤️