6. The Second Round

Daisy

Freddie pushes into me.

Fuck, he's big. Pain prickles through my body. It's been at least three years since I had sex with anyone and my ex was definitely not this big.

"Are you OK?"

I open my eyes to see Freddie looking at me with a worried expression.

"Yeah....its just been a while....keep going"

Freddie brows furrow and he waits a moment before he pushes again.

Sparks of pleasure pierce through the pain and when Freddie finally bottoms out I feel so full. So deliciously full.

"Tell me if you want to stop" Freddie says.

Stopping is the last thing I want to do, "No" I rush out, "No, please don't stop"

I push my hips up and Freddie's slowly pulls out and back in. My mouth drops open and I moan loudly at the feeling. I'd be embarrassed if it wasn't for the pleasure taking over my body.

"Keep going, Freddie. Faster" I plead, my hands grab onto his shoulders and the pain vanishes.

Freddie takes one last, agonisingly slow thrust before pounding into me, his pace picks up and his hips snap forward.

"Fuck Daisy, you feel so good" Freddie groans and my body instantly responds, my walls clench around him and he curses again.

My legs wrap around his waist and he drags his hand down my waist, my hip and my thigh while leaning on his other forearm. His pace never faltering.

"Look at me" Freddie's voice is different, strong. Not harsh but demanding.

My eyes meet his and my orgasm rushes towards me.

"Come on Petal" he urges, "Come with me.... Come for me"

Freddie thrusts harder, his eyes never leaving mine and I'm tipped over the edge, my whole body seems to tense around his and waves of pleasure consume me, Freddie's eyes search mine with a ghost of a smile on his face. He pushes his cock into me a few more times before he comes, his mouth finding mine so I swallow his groan in a kiss.

My heart is thumping in my chest, I can hear it in my ears.

"You OK?" Freddie asks between breaths.

I nod, "Yeah"

He slides out of me and moves to lie next to me.

I feel empty. Completely satisfied but I also want more. More of him.

Is sex supposed to be that good?

Not once was it anything like that with my ex.

Freddie stands and turns his back to me to remove the condom, I can't help but to watch his back muscles flex as he moves. At that ass!

I can't believe I just had sex with him.

I'm expecting him to get dressed, to tell me it's time for him to go but he surprises me and gets back onto the bed, lying down next to me on his side to look at me.

His palm softly lands on my stomach and he slowly runs his hands up and down my naked body. Despite the warm night I shiver at his touch.

"Are you cold?" He asks.

I shake my head. How can I tell him it's not the cold, it's his touch, it's the fact that I can already feel my need for him building again? I want him inside of me again.

Freddie leans over me and kisses me again, I whimper into his mouth and welcome his tongue greedily. His chest rumbles with a groan and in a flash he grabs my hips and sweeps me up so I'm straddling his thighs. I sit up, his cock is hard and I shuffle forward.