Get Ready For A...

Raven's POV

"Hey Raven! I was wondering if you were ok with me inviting some royals over for a sleepover tonight." Apple asked me.

"Um, ok. But I do also have some-" I was interrupted by Apple thanking me over and over again. I put my hand over Apple's mouth so that I could finish. "I also have some friends coming over today for a sleepover. So hopefully you're not bothered by that." I removed my hand.

"No, it's perfectly fine." And with that, Apple skipped to Crownculus class.

Alejandra's POV

"No. There is no way I'm doing it. I can't claim her. She'll hate me." I ranted to my older sisters. "I mean, I know she loves me and I love her, but I just- I don't know! It's confusing."

"Well, you have to mate with her soon. Remember, all alphas had a mate before they turned 20, or else they didn't qualify. And, Ale, you're 19. Once it's December 13th, and you haven't mated with her, you won't become alpha of the Musica Pack, and neither me nor Pau would be able to lead them." Dany said, trying to be supportive, but failing miserably.

"I can lead the pack! I'm just too tired!" Pau complained, not even bothering to look up from her phone.

"No, no, you really can't Pau." I said, before hearing my phone ring. "I really have to change the ringtone of this thing... hey, it's Raven. She's asking if we want to have a slumber party tonight at her dorm."

"Ooh! Tell her yes! Tell her yes! I'm getting my PJs!" Pau jumped up and ran to her room... actually, she ran into a wall, and then ran to her room. I texted Raven back saying that we would like to.

Time skip because I'm lazy

Ramona's POV

I was in my room, waiting for Justine to finish packing. She was going to Apple's party, so we thought it was best if we went together. "Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet?"

"Stop talking." She replied with a smile. And I don't want to act like a lovesick puppy or anything, but... her smile is so cute and breathtaking. Then, I got an idea.

"Fine." I took out my phone and typed 'are you done yet' over and over again, spamming our chat.

"Ramona... come on, help me pack."

"Fine." I put away my phone and started to get all the things she needed. "You know, for just a night, you princesses sure pack a lot." I said as I put her third hairbrush in her bag.

"Well, I'm done now. Thanks for helping me pack." She gave me a small peck on the lips. "Come on!"

As we were walking to Raven's dorm, I started to feel nervous. What if they figure it out? What if we get executed? What if- my thoughts were interrupted by something small jumping onto my back. 

Sorry this chapter was so short, I was just running out of ideas. The next one will be longer, I promise. At least I hope it will be. Plus, sorry if this book gets confusing, there is a lot going on in it and in my life.