SLEEPOVER!!!

Ramona's POV

I heard giggling as I stumbled to catch my balance. "Sabes, para tener 22 años, eres muy immadura." I told Cerise, who had jumped on my back. She got down and looked at Justine before looking at me with a worried expression. "Y si, Justine lo sabe."

"Voy a confiar en ti en eso..." she turned her attention to Justine, "how do you know? Did Aletita tell you? Did you figure it out on your own? Are you like us?" Cerise bombarded Justine with questions.

"She did technically tell me, but I had already figured it out, and yes, I am like you. Mari Copeny at your service." Justine bowed down. "If I'm being honest, I couldn't believe that Ramona was the Alejandra Villarreal. And I'm still comprehending that you're Paulina Villarreal."

"Yeah, it is pretty surprising that I'm so awesome." Cerise flipped her hair. "After all, I am way more awesome than the average human being." I elbowed her in the ribs, giving her the signal to shut up. "Ok, ok, fine."

"Oh, you girls are here!" We heard Apple's voice from behind us. "H-hey Ramona... anyways, come on Justine!" She took Justine's hand and led her into the room. "Oh, you girls too of course." Me and Pau rolled our eyes and walked into the room.

After a while, both groups decided to watch a movie. "So... I have an idea..." Briar said slowly.

"What is it Briar?" Apple asked.

"So, we're both going to watch a movie,  right? So how about we watch the same movie... together!" Apple's eyes widened at Briar's suggestion.

"Are you kidding me?! They're villains!" She whisper shouted.

"Mhm. Yep, totally villains. Not a single goodie over here." Cerise said sarcastically. "Y'know, sometimes I just feel like nobody sees me. Which is actually pretty hard."

"Yeah, and Mala doesn't have the heart to be a villain." I stated. "She said that's she's 'smol', not 'small', 'smol.' Apparently it's the cute version of small."

"That's true... alright. We can watch a movie together. Any suggestions?"

"Howl's Moving Castle!" Cerise shouted, causing everyone to look at her. "What? I like anime. Is that a crime nowadays?" I let out a soft chuckle and shook my head.

"Of course not, or else I would already be in jail." I joked. "And I second your suggestion."

"I third it!" Mala jumped onto the bed on her side. "Ow..."

Everyone at Raven's sleepover and even some at Apple's let out a chuckle and shook their heads. "Howl's Moving Castle it is." Briar said, elbowing Apple in the ribs when she tried to protest. "Those three can kill us all in ten seconds. Best we give them what they want."

"Yay!!" Me, Cerise, and Mala screamed in unison before laughing. When we calmed down, we started to watch the movie. After about forty-five minutes, I noticed that Justine was falling asleep. "Hey, come here." I whispered to her, waving my hand to come over. She nodded and walked over to me. Once she was close enough, I grabbed her arm and pulled her down onto my body. "There, now you don't have to worry about sleep dancing at a friend's party."

"How did you-? Never mind. Just know that I'm letting it slide because you're comfy." She snuggled into me and put her head in my neck, who was a victim of a very fun time last night. She saw the hickies on it and blushed. "Cover those up!" She whisper-yelled.

"Nobody's paying attention. Don't worry." I wrapped my arm around her waist and we continued to watch the movie. She hid in my chest when Howl almost died, trying to hide her tears. I could only tell that was the reason because I felt my neck and shirt getting wet

Eventually, the movie ended and Justine was fast asleep... well, everybody was fast asleep except for me. I kissed Justine's forehead before getting up to get my melatonin from my bag. I had trouble falling asleep, and always woke up early, so I always took two pieces.

I took my melatonin and after about one hour, I fell asleep.