Her

Like every morning, Lorie woke up around 7:15 to start getting ready for school. She'd usually go for a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast and leave but today seemed to be heading differently.

She walked to the bathroom with her stuff ready in her hands, but when she tried to open the door, it wouldn't. It was then that she heard the water running inside. Evermore was taking a shower, which was weird cause her sister would never be up so early.

She knocked on the door, but when no response came, Folklore assumed that Eve couldn't hear her. She let out a frustrated groan and knocked again, this time harder.

"COME ON, EVE, I HAVE TO GET READY!"

She yelled, hoping that her sister had heard her.

But when the water didn't stop, she just gave up and walked back to her room.

But this time, she noticed that Evermore's bedroom door was open. She unintenionally glared inside, only to see Red sitting up in bed, checking her phone. She was wearing what Folklore could identify as Evermore's favourite t-shirt. She never let Lorie borrow it, yet there it was, being worn by Red, looking very oversize on her.

Red looked up from her phone and was met by Folklore's confused gaze.

Red: Good morning, Lorie!

Lorie: You- How- It's 7am.

Right then, the water stopped, which meant that Evermore was done with her shower. It also made it easier for the two girls to communicate.

Red: Yes, I know. I slept over. Anyways, what are you waiting for to get ready? We have school, remember.

Lorie: No, but- Oh my fucking god. I liked it better when you were into guys.

Eve: I didn't.

That's when Eve made her entrance. She got out of the shower with her hair still wet, wearing a basic t-shirt with shorts. She crawled on her bed and pulled her girlfriend in for a kiss, her girlfriend who lost her balance and ended up landing on her back on the mattress.

Eve: Good morning beautiful!

She said as she planted a bunch of kisses on Red's neck. Which made Red smile.

Red: Morning Eve!

Lorie: It's way too early for me to witness any of this. Why are you up so early? And why are you here? No offense.

Eve: Rude! I'm up early cause I'm dropping Red off at school, and she's here cause she's my girlfriend and she can stay over whenever she wants to.

Lorie: Don't you have uni?

Red: Wait she's right babe, dont you have classes to attend to?

Evermore rolls her eyes.

Eve: I dont have to go today, all my classes are boring. Plus I'd rather spend my time with you.

Red: But I have school.

Eve: I know, that's where I'm dropping you off, remember. And I can also pick you up when you're done.

Red became all flushed. Listening to how excited her girlfriend was to spend time with her made her day. She smiled and looked away sheepishly, not wanting to let anyone see her blush.