CIGARETTES

WINDBREAKER FANFICTION

©️All rights for the Webtoon Windbreaker Belong
to Yongseok Jo
The only thing that's mine is my OCs
You have no right to copy any of this without my permission

 This Story is a fictional Story about "Extreme Sports" and Teen Cyclists. This Book contains sensible Topics Like Racism, Discrimination, Mobbing, Suicide, Fights, and Death. So when you are sensitive or don't feel like you can handle these things, please stop reading. Also, my OC is not White. She is Iranian. And if you have a problem with her nationality you don't belong here. I don't want to see any stupid or mean comments. We all are beautiful Human beings. The nationality doesn't matter in any way. But I need to say, that my main character is not Muslim, and she is doing things that are haram and against the Koran! So please never see her as an example of Islam, religion is not a topic in this book!

Welcome back to this fanfiction <3

It's been more than a year since I posted the last chapter, and I finish the story with the words that SMOKE would be about How Azadeh and Jay fall in love. And that if I continue this book it will be about Aza and Vinny than only Jay and Aza.

Now that we are rather close to the end of WB, I decided to start writing this story again. This book will follow season 4 of wind breaker.

Very Important is that this book will be published slowly, my exams are starting this month and I will be focused on them, so when I post the first chapter the next chapters will come much later.

Also Important: this is a sequel, we all know that most sequels are not nearly as good as the first one. But that's not my point, I just want you guys to know how the story continues.

I am very thankful for every bit of love I have gotten from your guys and the support, I never imagen that SMOKE would be liked by so many people.

Love.

Atlas_qu