Dè Ja Vü

Recap:

As I slowly fell to the floor, sobbing and crying my heart out, I realised that Harry was holding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21:

Zayn's PoV:

Fuck that bitch. That hoe. That slut. That whore!

Who the fuck does that?!

But for some reason... I have this aching feeling. Like I should've given her a chance to explain.

So I toughen up and forget about it. I mean, she lied to me. She used me. I can't and shouldn't forgive her..... Right?

No dumbass, you should talk it out with her, my concience said.

What the..?

You know she's not like that. Go back and hear her side. There's a lot more to the story, it said.

But that bitch is going on a date while she said she's having my baby!

Did you even ask her why, it asked me.

No.

Then go, it practically yelled.

But I didn't. I was too busy in the car getting sympathy and pity looks from my friends and family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alisha's PoV:

I woke up with an arm over my stomach and a guy screaming. And my first thought was, Dè Ja Vü.

"What the fuck Alisha! I break up with you not even a day ago and I come back to say I'm sorry just to find you in bed with one of my best friends?! I knew it, you stupid whore. Just can't stop it can you? Fucking sex addict, that's what you are!"

Oh god. I could already feel the tears coming again. I squeezed my eyes shut to try and stop them from coming but I couldn't.

I felt Harry tense and then wake up.

"Awh, fuck man. Come on, you know nothing happened between us! I mean, we're both fully clothed if you hadn't noticed and if you're blind there are TEAR STAINS all over her face from crying all night because of you, you jackass!"

"Stay out of this Harry! I mean, for god's sake! She's my fucking ex! And you just had to sleep with her! I bet she was gunna pull the pregnant card on you too!"

I couldn't stand it anymore. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and got the stick. Walked back into my room with it.

"Shut the fuck up Zayn! I want you out of my house and out of my life. But before you go, here's the damn positive stick that says I'm pregnant!"

I threw the stick at him and then went to lay on my bed again. Harry put his arm around my waist again, protectively. I cried into his chest while he talked softly to me.

"Come on, AliBear, you're too beautiful to be crying like this."

"You're eyes are gunna be all puffy and red if you don't."

"Baby, come on, stop crying. For me?"

After a bit, I finally stopped. But only because I had fallen asleep. Not even knowing if Zayn had left or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's PoV:

Dammit! I can't stand to see her like this. All broken, that was my last thought before I fell asleep. With my arm curled around her waist protectively.