Prologue

A.N.: This was in my Winx Club One-Shots fanfic originally, but Wattpad deleted that (still haven't found out why) so I'm rewriting it here. It was a three-shot, but I might consider expanding it further if yall want. 

The Daughter will also be referred to as Kiko, Ashla, and Selina. She is both Kiko when she shapeshift, and Selina as a 'human' to blend in. Because she is 'Selina', the Selina that was Bloom's best friend sadly won't exist in this fanfic, but Eldora might. 

"X"  Speech/Talking

  X   Text

  X   Visions

 'X'  Thoughts 

Warning: major character death/reincarnation. Sad moment ahead. 

Chapter 0: Prologue

Ahsoka felt her chest rise and fall. Each breath took more effort, the strain was harder. She let her head rest, her once vibrant blue and white striped lekku dulled and aged. 

"Grandmaster, please." 

She turned her head slowly, finding the withered face of the son of one of her oldest friends. The son of her master. The Headmaster of the New Jedi Order. 

The man whose blonde hair had long since given into streaks of dark grey, laugh and frown lines marring the once smooth features of his face. 

Luke Skywalker. 

"Luke..." Ahsoka whispered, her voice raspy and old, a sound she'd never thought that she'd hear herself sound like, but that had been such a long time ago. 

Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine had died just moments before the second Death Star's explosion nearly a hundred and ten years ago. 

Grand Admiral Thrawn and the Nightsister witch Morgana Elsbeth's plan to rebuild the Imperial Fleet had been destroyed on Dathomir nearly seventy years ago. 

Palpatine's First Order, Supreme Leader Snoke, and the Knights of Ren were all finally defeated a mere thirty years ago. 

Before the Rebel Alliance's victory at Yavin, Ahsoka had fought alongside the Ghost Rebel Cell. And even before that, she'd been introduced to the art of war when she and other fourteen year old Padawans were thrust into the Clone Wars with little preparation or support. 

She'd been Anakin's apprentice for over two years, and in that short timespan (compared to her lifetime), had learned enough skills to survive the Jedi Purges, outwit the Emperor, and restore the Republic. 

She'd rebuilt the Jedi Order with Ezra Bridger, Cal Kestis, and Luke Skywalker, where they had trained no less than three new generations of Jedi. 

Ben Solo had nearly undone all their hard work when he sided with Snoke, taking up the name Kylo Ren and giving over to the Dark Side's chilling embrace. 

Ahsoka had fought for peace, restored peace, and defended peace. She was the last one in her generation to survive the Clone Wars, apart from Grogu, who was now nearing his two hundreds, and was just as mischevious as Yoda used to be. 

Ahsoka knew that he would one day make a great Jedi Grandmaster. 

All of the Clones had died ten years before Thrawn's grand plan was enacted and then crushed. Rex and Cody had been the last of her brothers that she had buried, they'd survived the longest.